𝟎𝟑 || ʙᴏᴀʀᴅ sᴋᴀᴛᴇʀ

Turning off the TV, Hyunjin was just done watching a superhero movie

His parents are out working while he stayed home wanting to do something that can make him less boared but he didn't find anything.

He could call his hyung to come over and get to know each other more since last time was a little awkward for them to talk about their likes and dislikes.

Just when he was thinking about Minho, his phone rings in his hands and when he looked at the caller ID he read his friend's name.

He picked it up and put it on his ear.

Hyunjin:“hey what's up?”

He said standing up from the couch going straight towards his room to change since he knows very well that his friend calls him to hang out so he's on his way to find himself something to wear.

“hey hyunjin, me and the boys are planning to go board skating, wanna tag along?”

Hyunjin wasn't that much of a good skater but he is able to be at the same pace as them despite the fact that they left him behind sometimes.

Hyunjin:“sure, can I bring a friend?”

He doesn't want to go through that struggling to skate alone again so he wants to bring his hyung with him.

“yeah, all cool man!! See you later at 4pm at ****** skating park”

.

.

.

Minho:“Hyunjin? What are you doing here?”

His eyes got wide upon seeing the younger at the candy let alone today.

His mother came holding up a bag of candy to refill the empty glass ball that was on top of the cashier.

Ms.Lee:“omg! Hyunjin, it's good to see you again...what brought you here?”

She asked with a smile on her face for Hyunjin to bow to her.

Hyunjin:“I was invited by my friends to go out with them and I want hyung to come with me”

He asks for permission to take Minho with him which causes the woman to nod her head and turn to her son.

Ms.Lee:“of course he would come...Minho goes with him”

Minho nodded taking off his formal red apron of the shop walking away from the cashier and at that moment Hyunjin held him by his wrists and started dragging him out of the shop.

Hyunjin:“let go Hyung”

Minho chuckled at his excitement after knowing that he would go with him.

Minho:“where are you taking me anyway?”

He asked for Hyunjin to stop and looked at his hyung with wide eyes forgetting to ask the most important question for this hangout to work.

Hyunjin:“ooh yeah!! Hyung do you know how to use a skate board?”

Minho never expected Hyunjin to be taking him skateboarding so it was a little shock.

Ne never know that Hyunjin knows how to skateboard.

Minho:“we're going skateboarding?”

Hyunjin:“yeah...you hate it?”

Hyunjin blamed himself for not mentioning this topic because if Minho didn't know how to skateboard then there is no way this would work.

But Hyunjin was happy to see Minho shaking his head.

Minho:“nope, I'm actually good at  skateboarding myself”

Hyunjin let out a "phew" before saying

Hyunjin:“that a relief”

Once they arrived at the skateboarding park one of Hyunjin' s friends saw Minho and recognized himself right away so he went to the other and whispered.

“Hyunjin what the hell!!! You didn't tell me that he is your friend”

Hyunjin:“why? What is wrong with hyung?”

Hyunjin looked at his friend with confused eyes not seeing any problem from bringing Minho along.

"You didn't know? Apparently in his school he's known to be the most talented skater"

He explained for Hyunjin to be shocked hearing that his new older friend was quite popular in his school and among middle school skaters.

Minho:“jae!!! never except to see you here, since you're hyunjin's friend I'll go easy on you”

Wearing a cocky smile looking at Jae, he didn't know why but he wants to seem cool in front of Hyunjin.

He and Jae compete in a race where Minho won and after that they all went into a diner to have a meal where everyone paid for his meal.

Hyunjin:“since when you do skateboarding?”

Minho turned to Hyunjin to answer him after he was having his second slice of pizza.

Minho:“over a year but I'm still not good enough”

He answered with a smile and shoved one of his slices inside Hyunjin's mouth which took it and start munching on it.

Jae scuffed upon hearing his rival say that.

Jae:“saying that after beating my a*s in a race”

Minho looked at him with a sly smirk separating his lips to say “because you're bad at it” with a cocky tone which caused everyone to crack into a laughter.