𝟏𝟎 || 𝟽 ᴅᴀʏs ᴛʀɪᴀʟ

Minho:“hear me out, hyunjin!!! I'm sorry

Minho:“hear me out, hyunjin!!! I'm sorry... don't be mad at me”

He ran after Hyunjin, just when he confessed again and used Hyunjin's hospitality to make a move on him.

Hyunjin:“I am never changing my mind hyung, I'm not going to date you!!”

He stands in front of him, just feet away to shout with an angry expression and reject Minho again.

Minho:“WHY NOT?!! I'm handsome, I'm nice, I can be a good boyfriend to you”

He shouted counting the reasons why Hyunjin should date him.

Hyunjin:“BECAUSE WE ARE FRIENDS!! and look for someone else to be a good boyfriend with”

With that being said, he turned around to leave but Minho was quick to hold him by his wrist.

Minho:“give me a chance...one week only one week I need to win you”

Hyunjin scuffed at what Minho was demanding from him so he snatched his hand from his hold.

Hyunjin:“that's a short time and if you fail then be ready to get ignored for the rest of the year”

He said for Minho to pause thinking about what the other said then looked up at Hyunjin while pointing at himself.

Minho:“this is my last year”

The junior nodded his head at him.

Hyunjin:“exactly!  you bring this upon yourself”

He thought maybe his hyung would give up on the idea of dating him by saying that but what he wasn't expected was Minho standing up and holding him by his wrist.

Minho:“that's okay with me, now let go”

He started dragging him out of the school canteen for Hyunjin to stop both of their tracks which made Minho turn around to look at him.

He can't believe that his throwing their friendship of three years on the line.

Hyunjin:“where?”

He asked Minho to smile at his side, showing his front bunny teeth then start dragging him again.

Minho:“to a date of course, you're my boyfriend now”

Hyunjin blushed again at what the other called him, letting his hyung drag him out of the school.

Hyunjin:“we are in the middle of the day and we still have classes”

Knowing that excuse won't imply On his hyung who looked at him with a smirk and wrapped his arms around his waist bringing him closer just to whisper in his ears.

Minho:“skipping a day won't hurt”

The day where Minho declares that he was Hyunjin boyfriend, on their first date they went to a local park where they rent a couple bicycles and start cycling around the whole place.

Minho:“do you like what we are doing candy?”

Hyunjin scuffed and started using his legs to cycle even faster.

Hyunjin:“I'm not your candy?!!”

After they are done with that, Minho and Hyunjin make it to the last bus ride that is going to take them to their neighborhood where Minho walked Hyunjin to his house despite living only 15 minutes away.

Hyunjin:“I don't get how you take today as a date...it felt normal to me”

He said going towards his house but stumble upon his hand was still being occupied by his hyung, he demand to let him go but what wasn't expected is Minho bringing his hand up towards his lips and left a kiss on the back of his plan causing Hyunjin to blush.

Minho:“see you tomorrow, candy”

He left leaving Hyunjin with his red cheeks and wide eyes on how Minho had the guts to call him candy.

Hyunjin(blushing):“he needs to work on how he should call me next time”