𝟑𝟑 || ᴀɴɴᴏʏɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴡʜᴇᴇʟ

Jiyun hasn't seen Hyunjin in a while as she decided to visit him—he has been the best boyfriend she could ever have with his gentleman's behavior and sweet talk, not forgetting about the affection she always received too

She dressed the way Hyunjin liked her to dress and put on a light makeup on to look extra pretty, going for it tonight.

She tried calling him and he wasn't picking up so she wondered why he wasn't checking his phone? Maybe he put it on charge.

She shrugged the idea by staying positive by stepping out from her apartment and started going towards Hyunjin's house since the boy still lives with his parents not knowing why?

They are adults now and able to live outside your parents house but Hyunjin wasn't getting any steps closer out of that place and she didn't know the reason why.

She then took a cab and told the driver the direction of the location of the house, looking through the window while the car was moving, she got excited to see Hyunjin the closer she got.

.

.

.

Jiyun:“Minho-shii?!”

The moment the door was opened, it revealed a man she barely recognized after the glow he made and because he was richer than both her and Hyunjin now but didn't make her any less anxious about what was going to happen.

Minho gave her side eyes as he left the door open and went back inside with his hands on his pockets and shouting “HYUNJIN!! YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS HERE!!

Jiyun closed the door behind her putting her shoes at the door step and walking inside following where Minho went just to find him sitting on the sofas with a phone between his hands.

Soon enough, Hyunjin walked into the living room meeting eyes with his girlfriend which caused him to smile at her happy to see her.

Hyunjin:“hey babe, how are you?”

He gives her a hug where she hugs him back but her focus stays on Minho who wasn't giving a damn about them.

Jiyun:“hyunjin...what the hell is going on?! Why is Minho here?!”

She yelled whisper pointing her fingers at the floor towards the direction of where Minho is sitting demanding an answer since she thought that Minho and Hyunjin weren't friends anymore.

Hyunjin:“what do you mean? Minho is my best friend and he's here because he wanted to stay with me before going to see his parents”

Jiyun looked at Minho who was looking in their direction with a straight face which she hated since she doesn't trust Minho with her boyfriend.

Everyone knows that Minho had a big fat crush on him from high school and she was afraid that he would steal him away from her.

Minho:“Hyunjin, I'm going to take a nap in your room”

He said standing up from the couch as he started walking towards Hyunjin's room with Jiyun eyes never leaving Minho alone—she knows he was up to something.

Hyunjin:“wanna go on a date today? Or you want to spend the rest of the afternoon here”

Jiyun looked at Hyunjin who was giving her a loving gesture with soft eyes and a soft smile that caused her to react to that and hugged him and then left a kiss on his bare neck.

Jiyun:“can't we stay here and make out, watch a r-rated movie too”

Hyunjin gulped knowing very well where this was going so he said that he can't risk getting caught by his best friend so he suggests to do this date idea on her apartment instead where no one can bother them and the girlfriend agreed as long as it was done away from Minho.

Hyunjin didn't want to disturb his friend by waking him up so he wrote to him more saying that he went out with his girlfriend.

Once the couple left, Minho walked out from Hyunjin's room going towards the side note the younger had left him on the kitchen counter where he held it up close to his eyes to read.

Minho:“i hate that I always lose to her”