𝟎𝟕 || ɴᴏᴛ ɢɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ

Minho:“be my boyfriend, I love you Hyunjin”

Hyunjin's cheeks turned red upon hearing what his hyung just said that he loved him.

He yanked his hands out from Minho's hands and turned to ask him.

Hyunjin:“are you hearing what you're saying?”

He said picking up the rest of the candies that fall, for a pout to form around his lips because half of the gummies were dirty upon falling on the dusty surface.

Minho:“I have two bags of candies to give you if you say yes”

What he said made hyunjin look at him with furrowed eyebrows while crossing his arms.

Hyunjin:“you think you could bribe me by giving me candies...I'm not that easy to get”

He was really mad at his hyung for doing what he wanted just because his family owns a candy shop where he would bring him candies every day.

Minho:“come on candy, don't reject me in front of everyone”

Hyunjin chuckled crossing his arms and looked at him with a sassy look.

Hyunjin:“then you shouldn't have confessed to me in front of everyone”

He said for everyone around to laugh at Minho for having the courage to actually confess to Hyunjin who was rejected over the half school by now.

Minho:“I'm not gonna give up”

He said before walking out from the canteen but when he was about to step out, the last second Hyunjin stood up and shouted.

Hyunjin:“DON'T RAISE YOUR HOPE UP HYUNG, IT'S NOT GOOD LIVING IN FANTASY”

He didn't mean to offend him but the way he phrased it made it sound like it, which caused the students to laugh again thinking that Hyunjin was making fun of Minho's feelings towards him.

Later after school, Hyunjin thought that Minho was waiting for him like he always does since both got afternoon clubs.

But nobody was there.

He tried calling him but his hyung wasn't picking up which made him think back to what he said to him in the canteen at lunch break.

It's not like he was wrong and hyunjin thought Minho was joking or pulling a prank or something.

Walking home with all these thoughts in his head, he decided to go visit Minho's house assuming maybe he went home early.

Ms.Lee:“ooh what a pleasing surprise, what are you doing here Hyunjin?”

She asked just after she opened the door for him at the first doorbell.

Hyunjin:“I came here for Hyung”

sᴏᴜʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ✮ ʜʏᴜɴʜᴏOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara