𝟑𝟗 || ᴠᴀᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛʀɪᴘ

Jiyun:“hyunjin

Jiyun:“hyunjin...let's break up”

It was just when they were done with their date—Hyunjin wanted to enjoy himself with his girlfriend trying to distract himself from Minho being taken by another person and focus on being happy with his current partner.

Just to get crashed when his girlfriend announced their break up by her mouth.

A relationship of 3 years came to an end.

Hyunjin:“wait-what?! I don't understand...why are you breaking up with me?! I didn't do anything wrong”

He couldn't help himself to react to this situation—he never did anything that could harm this relationship in different kinds so he needed his girlfriend to tell him what he was missing.

Jiyun:“because you're in love with Minho, Hyunjin”

He froze in his place not knowing how to act or say to defend himself because what jiyun claims right now is true.

Hyunjin had always been in love with Minho since the day they were boyfriends, the times whenever Minho called him Candy he would react, the time when they kiss also holds a big part in this.

The way hyunjin would choose anything or drop anything to be able to be with his hyung—he knows his situation very well but he's still stubborn to accept it.

The way Hyunjin shut up for a couple of minutes was enough for jiyun to know she was right and her boyfriend really loves another person instead of her which made her get curious yet jealous at the same time wondering when hyunjin started developing feelings towards Minho.

Jiyun:“since when has this been happening?”

Hyunjin looked away from her not having the courage to look her in her eyes, he lowered his head trying to remember when those feelings started that got the best of him.

He hates this pressure, he wants Minho to comfort him and tells him that it's okay to let out what he has inside.

Building a courageous wall, Hyunjin finally looked up still refusing to meet her eyes but he was brave enough to admit it.

Hyunjin:“since the longest time I can remember...I recently discovered that I have always been in love with him and there is no going back now...I'm sorry jiyun”

Jiyun scuffed wearing a smirk not believing what her ears were hearing.

Jiyun:“you're saying all these years we have been dating meant nothing to you?!”

She crossed her arms raising her voice not caring to yell at her -now- ex boyfriend at his face in front of so many people.

Hyunjin shook his head, he knows how much blind he was to notice his feelings towards Minho but that doesn't mean he never thought love jiyun.