𝟏𝟓 || ᴇxᴄɪᴛᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ

Hyunjin was getting himself ready in front of the mirror

Hyunjin was getting himself ready in front of the mirror. He was styling his hair, moving his bangs to the side for his forehead to pop out.

Apparently, Minho told him that he has two tickets to a concert of a well known singer who's doing a live show tonight and he wants both of them to go there together.

Hyunjin starts to get excited choosing his outfit for this evening.

For the concert not for his hyung.

He wore everything and took some photos on his phone to post it on his Instagram, the boy was very popular around his school and thanks to his Instagram accounts that he has been running since middle school.

He walked down the stairs to bump onto his mom who saw him dressing up already knowing her son was about to leave with Minho.

Ms.Hwang:“have Minho call you yet?”

He shook his head and pouted a little, there were no texts too and Hyunjin started getting worried about if his da— I mean his friend would make it in time.

He sat on the couch in the living room, scrolling Through some TikTok coming across a couple making waffles but failed miserably and it made Hyunjin chuckle at how funny the looks they have on their faces that result him to like the tiktok and kept scrolling.

A doorbell was heard and the sound made Hyunjin drop everything and walk straight to the doorstep and open it revealing Minho.

He smiled seeing Hyunjin all dressed up for this concert date and he liked how the hair was styled as well.

Looks like Hyunjin wanted his opinion on his outfit which Minho did and dropped “you look amazing” for Hyunjin to blush lowering his head while smiling a little, loving how he received a compliment from his boyfriend.

Hyunjin(💭):«wait...no!! MY FRIEND MY BEST FRIEND!! NOT MY BOYFRIEND!!!»

Later that afternoon, Minho took Hyunjin to the concert when they took the middle row not far away from the stage and not too close, Hyunjin and Minho were familiar with the singer since they both like his music and often listen to his songs during lunch breaks or to pass time.

People around are cheering for being so loud and the smell of sweat was strong since it has been hours since the concert started.

Hyunjin forgets about Minho's existence and focuses on enjoying his time not noticing Minho's motives before leaving.

Click.

Hyunjin looked at Minho with wide eyes then down to their hands, he couldn't believe what this maniac just did...

He handcuffed their hands together.

Hyunjin:“OMG MINHO-HYUNG WHAT ARE YOU DO—”

Minho hates how Hyunjin was shouting so he stepped forward and leaned his head to attach their lips to kiss in front of so many people who found it weird but shrugged it off and kept hyping up with the singer.

Hyunjin couldn't help but melt on the kiss being as passionate as ever and to think no one gives a damn that they are kissing made him lean more towards Minho to deepen the kiss.

Lips moved in sync as the background was filled with loud screams and the singer's voice but both had isolated the voices around them being in their own world.

The broke the kiss by separating their lips very slowly and look at each other's eyes, seeing the universe in them.

Once the concert ended, Minho walked Hyunjin to his house saying that he doesn't own the keys to the handcuffs and that they had to drop at his house so the senior could be able to uncuff their hands.

Hyunjin:“wait...aren't your parents there? What if they saw our hands?”

Minho chuckled with shaking his head kissing the back of Hyunjin's hand that were handcuffed to his, making sure to him that he shouldn't be worried about anything.

Minho:“don't worry...we're going to go through the secret passage to not get caught”

Hyunjin nodded that Minho had a plan but he couldn't be curious about one thing.

Hyunjin:“secret passage?”

𝔸/ℕ: 𝕀𝕕𝕜 𝕚𝕗 𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕥 𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕜𝕚𝕤𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝕒 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕣𝕥 💀

𝕀 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕚𝕥 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕓𝕖 𝕔𝕦𝕥𝕖 𝕤𝕠 𝕀 𝕒𝕕𝕕 𝕚𝕥 😩