𝟏𝟑 || ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴ

Minho was summoned to the pet shop by a text from Hyunjin which contains the location of his uncle's pet shop

Hyunjin was waiting for Minho in front of the shop and once he spotted his hyung, he hugged him with a wide smile.

Minho:“why so happy candy? What makes you skip school today?”

Hyunjin didn't attend school today which made Minho feel a little sad thinking he would waste a day from his seven days of being boyfriends but who knows that Hyunjin would text him just after school ends.

Hyunjin:“my parents told me this morning that I'm finally allowed to have a pet and I couldn't attend school since I was busy arranging stuff for my future doggie”

He exclaims in happiness, his smile melts Minho's heart upon seeing how pure and adorable his temporary boyfriend is.

Hyunjin didn't wait as he held his hyung's hand and dragged him inside the shop.

The both boys greeted the uncle who guided them where Hyunjin's puppy would be waiting for them.

Upon seeing his new pet, Hyunjin couldn't but let out tears of happiness holding the puppy in his eyes and kissing him as the puppy was so confused that he started barking.

Minho:“I think he barks because of me”

He commented stepping away from the dog who was looking at him while barking and what he said made the uncle laugh and asked him...

Uncle hwang:“why would you think that?”

Hyunjin chuckled because he knows very well what his hyung would say after.

Minho:“because I smell like cats”

Later that day, they both went to hyunjin's home where he put his new puppy to sleep in his room then he came to the living room where Minho was sitting on the couch while using his phone.

Hyunjin:“sorry for making you stay the entire afternoon”

Minho switches his phone off just when hyunjin sat beside him and turned to him to say...

Minho:“don't apologize hyun, you can take all my time if you want...I'm all yours”

He said with a smile for the other to blush at his words and look away not getting used to this seven days boyfriend thing.

Then, Minho put a bag of candy on top of his lap that was full of Hyunjin's favorite flavor, he held up the bag in his hands then looked at minho.

Why did he start feeling weird feelings toward his hyung?

Hyunjin:“hyung...why do you like me?”

He asked this question before but Minho has a different answer for that.

Minho:“I love your smile, I love how you get happy when you see me, I love the way you enjoy your favorite candies, I love how you call me hyung, I love when you look at me with those beautiful eyes...i love you Hyunjin”

It wasn't a mere crush, The guy was in love and Hyunjin found himself wordless at his confession still confused on what he feels towards his friend for five years.

Hyunjin loves Minho as a close older cool friend but more than that he doesn't know.

Hyunjin:“you should leave...please...”

He can't do this, looking at him without thinking that the other loves him.

Minho got closer and left a kiss on his cheek which took the junior off guard then he said with a low tone that caused Hyunjin to blush.

Minho:“come over tomorrow and we will finish this”

He left another light kiss but on his lips this time that results in Hyunjin freezing in his place looking at his hyung leaving his house.

Hyunjin:“idiot! pervert! how could he—OhhMyGod... that was my first kiss!!!”