50 | We're getting married

Esha's POV :

" Yes , faster - Aaahhn " another finger .

One such morning. Where you wake up from sleep just to see your fiance fingering you like an animal .

I bet that I won't be able to get out of bed today. After his wild thrusts last night, my legs seemed to have lost all its strength to walk. My legs are still shaking so much because of his finger thrusts that my leg condition is getting worse . But this can be forgiven.

At least he is my fiance.

His lips smashed on my lips and then he ate my lips .

I can't believe that I too am going to get married. My ring looks so beautiful that I can't even describe it. It feels as if this ring was made especially for me. And it looks very expensive.

This ring is looking so beautiful in my hand so it will look even more beautiful when his cock will be wrapped in my ring hand .

Uff!
Why the fuck I am becoming so horny ?

I mean - I AM .

He took out his fingers making my inside empty . His fingers were layered with my cum . He then sucked on his fingers drinking the juice .

" Do you need my tongue right now or my cock , baby ? " He muttered as he kissed on my ears and bit on my earlobe and I sucked on my bottom lip .

" Tongue !? " I said cause I am sure I will die if he thrusts his 8.2 inch cock inside me .
Yeah I had to measure it .

A smirk coated across his lips and he started going down while kissing my cleavage that adoring a tattoo of his name .

He held my waist and lightly pressed my navel and he licked my clit.

I tried to catch breath.
He pushed his tongue inside me and at that impact I shuddered and clutched the bedsheet tightly.

His tongue went deeper and so deeper .
And my fist clenched harder.

....

Suddenly his phone started ringing.
I opened my eyes and he making a wet , sloppy sound came out.

" Check it " He said as if he had just come out to say this and the call had nothing to do with him.

He went back to what he was doing. He sucked and pinched my clit .
My fingers were shaking and I shakily took his phone in my hands.

I checked and there was an unknown number floating on the mobile screen.

" It's an unknown number" I said to him.
He pulled out and whispered " Cut it "
And again went inside me in a maniac speed.

" Aahn - What if it's important ? " I asked while moaning.

" I don't see anything more important than licking your pretty cunt and drinking the juices from it . " He said and again entered inside me and increased the speed of his tongue .

I cut the call.

But after a minute, When I was crying , moaning and my toes were curling down because of his aggressive tongue thrusts his phone rang again .

" Oh god " I moaned with pleasure and also with annoyance.

I checked his phone again and he didn't stop.

It was the same unknown number .

" I am picking it . " I spoke and he buried his face more on my pussy.

I picked the phone by clicking on the green button .

" Hello !? " A kinda old , husky voice which I felt I've listened somewhere spoke .