𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 (𝐬𝐱𝐬)

stud x stud

Amiyah • 21

Amiyah • 21

Sage • 19

2:00 am | Sage's Apartment |

Sage's pov:

I groaned frustratingly looking at me and my girlfriend text messages. She still hasn't responded to the multiple text I left her.

It doesn't help that we're long distance, my trust issues were sky rocketing at this point.

I was hesitant to send another text but my phone started ringing.

It was an incoming facetime call from my girlfriend.

I sat up and clicked answer. "Why haven't you been responding to my fucking text? Who got your attention Amiyah? I blurted out.

"Don't cuss at me and you know you're the only girl that got my attention." She said looking into the phone with her low eyes that always turned me on.

"Unt un, you're not gonna seduce me.
Answer my fucking question!" I said raising my voice.

"Tone it the fuck down and I will." She simply stated that made me quiet down in an instant.

Amiyah sat her phone down and I realize she was in a car. "I'm sorry I haven't been texting you, I've been busy traveling baby I promise."

I sighed, I believed everything she said I was just mad because I missed her. "Baby I missed you." I said lowly.
She smiled. "I know. You know what I missed?"

"What?" I answered.

"Your moans, you should let me hear them." She said as we made eye contact through the phone.