"𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐛𝐫𝐨" (𝐬𝐱𝐬) 𝐩𝐭𝟐

stud x stud

Jaelyn • 20

Jaelyn • 20

Milo • 21

Jaelyn's pov:

Once my breathing returned to normal, Milo came up from between my legs and licked her lips which was covered in my juices. She grinned at me making my face get hot.

I closed my legs immediately. "Who said I was done?" She hissed. I rolled my eyes. "You had yo fun making me feel like a bitch."

I sat up "it's your turn." I told her. Her eyes widen shortly after another smile made way across her face.

"I'm ready." She said giving me access to do whatever.

"Wait here." I eagerly hopped off the sofa, forgetting what she just did to my pussy.

I stumbled a little bit, once I made it to my room I open my dresser grabbing an 9 inch pink dildo.

I put it behind my back and walked back into the living room. "Guess what's behind me?" I said catching her attention.

She also caught mines, Milo was stripped out of all of her clothes. It was so hard to see her curves in her baggy sweatpants and black tee. Now I could see it all.

She looks so vulnerable standing in front of me. "It's a sex toy." She answered.

"Be specific."

"Just show me." She said. I rolled my eyes "you're no fun." I took it from behind my back showing her.

Milo raised an eyebrow. "That ain't going in me!" She yelled. I looked at her and laughed before pushing her back down on the sofa.

"Spread them legs." I demanded. She hesitated but did as told, I started playing with her clit to get her wetter so I can use my dildo on her.

She bit her lip while I gave her constant pleasure to her clitoris. I move my fingers down, shoving two of them inside of her catching her off guard.

Milo moaned softly, I pumped my fingers in and out of her, making her moan more... and louder.

"Slow down." She cried, I didn't listen. I stayed at the same speed. Hearing the wet noises that my fingers caused made me want to go faster though.

"Jaelyn are you- listening to me!" Milo moaned in between her words. Only thing I was focused on at that moment was her pussy.

She began to cream on my fingers but I pulled them
out. "No.." Milo grabbed a hold of my wrist.

I pulled away, not saying a word. I took the dildo and rubbed it against her clit and down her slit making her gasp.

I line it up with her entrance and pushed it inside. She jolted her head back grabbing onto my wrist again.

"You must wanna be in control!" I raised my voice at her.

"J-just please go slow." She begged, I pushed it in deeper then started stroking in her slowly to tease her.

She grabbed her tit and moaned, I looked at her. I loved everything that was happening right now.

Staring at her, starting to make me wet. I positioned myself in between her legs with my knees on the sofa.

I open my legs a little, and let my hand wonder my body. Soon enough I was rubbing myself while fucking her.

She looked down and saw what I was doing. "You just couldn't help it." Milo teased.

She must've forgot what I had in my hand.

I moved the dildo faster inside of her instantly getting a reaction. "Fuck!" She moaned loud.

I kept going, and each time she moaned I felt myself getting wetter. I rubbed myself faster and fucked her equally as fast.

She placed both her hands on her legs holding them up. I guess her legs started to become weak.

That alone started to make me reach my orgasm even faster.

I continued using the dildo on her. "I'm finna cum." She whined but so was I.

I looked between her legs and saw her cum start to drip, that triggered me more than ever.

Both of our moans filled my living room as we both came at the same time. In that moment, I felt soul tied to my best friend.

I looked at her face and the seductive expression she had on it. I went down and kissed her.

Her soft lips hit mines as she kissed me back. I pulled my dildo out of her, hearing her last moan.

Milo looked into my eyes, we both were lost for words.

I truly didn't want this to end.

I sat up and positioned myself in between her legs. In a "scissoring" position because that was exactly what we were about to do.

I held her hands against her side and kept looking into her eyes. I slowly started rubbing my pussy against hers.

We both were so wet, so it felt amazing. Looking at Milo. I could tell she was enjoying it too.

Her "love face" it was sexier than I could ever imagine. I stared at her for a little bit longer before going down and kissing her again.

Milo proceeded to grind her pussy against mines making me break our kiss and moan loudly.

"Say my name!" Milo demanded, even in that moment, even though I had her hands against her side, and she was beneath me, she still showed dominance.

I listened and moaned her name.

We didn't stop doing what we were doing for a while till we both came once again.

I got from on top of her and collapse on the sofa. She smiled at me, catching her breath.

I smiled back looking over. "Wait." Her expression changed.

"This was supposed to be a prank in the first place right?" She questioned.

I nodded my head. "Then is the camera still recording?" Milo looked at me.

"Umm I guess so." I laughed.

We fucked around and made a sex tape.

The 🔚