𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧 (𝐟𝐱𝐟)

fem x fem

Kheya • 27

Kheya • 27

Samyah • 20

Samyah • 20

10:00 am | work |

Samyah's pov:

I sat in my car outside of my new job.

I was so nervous but I needed this internship, I got out my car and walked inside.

Everyone turned heads as soon as they heard my heels hit the floors. I kept walking til I reached the front desk.

I scanned my key card, "is that Samyah?" A girl said approaching me. I turn towards her and it was my old college roommate.

"Oh my god girl, you work here?" I asked giving her a hug. She nodded her head.

We continued to small talk while I walked towards my new desk. I sat down my belongings, she handed me my work schedule and told me to check in with the boss.

"And who may that be?" I questioned holding my clipboard. She pointed to a lady who was walking with one other employee.

The lady was very beautiful. Her skin glowed even from afar. My eyes landed on her ass. She had a lot of it.

"You better catch her while you can, she hates when people interrupt her work time!" My friend warned.

I nodded my head and sprinted over to her office. I knocked on the door announcing myself. The lady turned around and folded her arms, raising her eyebrow.

I smiled "Hello! I'm the new intern and-"

"Oh not this shit again." The lady rolled her eyes.