"𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐛𝐫𝐨" (𝐬𝐱𝐬)

stud x stud

Jaelyn • 20

Jaelyn • 20

Milo • 21

1:06 pm | Jaelyn's apartment |

Jaelyn's pov:

"Wadduppp Jmafiaa!! Today I'm finna be pranking my best friend Milo."

"I'm gonna be telling her I want to SMASH! Y'all already know how her dramatic ass react, so go ahead and hit that subscribe button!"

I turned off the camera after filming my intro, I looked at the time and my best friend was going to be here any minute.

I hid the camera before turning it back on and waited for her arrival.

"Yoo fuck going on!" My loud ass best friend hollered as she came in. I went up to her, dapping her up. "You look good." I said starting off the prank.

She looked at me confused. "Uh thank you?" Milo smiled and sat down on my couch. "So what's the word today?" Milo said staring at her phone.

I walked over to her. "I don't know, I really called you over because I wanted to ask you something." I said getting to the point.

Milo looked up from her phone. "What's up?" She questioned.

I took a deep breath. I know I was pranking her but this was starting to make me nervous for some reason.

"I wanted to know if you tryna get it on." I licked my lips trying to hold in my laugh.

Her eyes widened "Nigga what?" She laughed.

"You heard me!" I shouted. "Is you tryna smash or nah?" I looked at her seductively.

I was really playing my part.