𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐫𝐲 (𝐬𝐱𝐬)

stud x stud

Jai • 22

Chelle • 20

Chelle • 20

8:10 am | home |

Chelle's Pov:

I sat the tray down on the bed. "Good morning beautiful." I said to my sleepy girlfriend rubbing her eyes. She sat and looked over at the tray full of breakfast delights.

The tray contained her favorite breakfast foods like stacked waffles with maple syrup and whip cream to her favorite cheesy eggs. Jai looked at me in awe. "You didn't have to do all of this baby-"

I shushed her by stuffing a piece of bacon in her mouth. "Yes I did, now eat up-" I stopped and looked at the time. "You have to be at work at 9." My baby nodded her head eating her bacon.

I placed my hands on her shoulders and started massaging her. She moaned while eating her food. "I needed that." Jai laughed. I got closer to her ear "There's more where that came from when you get home tonight." I whispered watching Jai's face light up in excitement.

ᥫ᭡

I helped Jai slip on her coat. "Mm you look sexy, like always." I commented, Jai pulled me close. "That's all you- don't miss me too much okay?" I nodded my head letting her plant a kiss on my neck.

"Oh don't worry, I got plans today." I reassured. "Oh really?" Jai raised an eyebrow. I smiled "Yes really now go or you'll be late!" I shouted before kissing her on her lips two times for good luck.

I watched my baby head out the door. She waved back me while she walked her fine ass to the car. I couldn't help but smile, looking at her made my boxers soaked.

But no time for a pleasure session, today was our anniversary and I had plans!

I threw on my jacket and headed out the door getting into my car. I had to pick up Jai's gift.