𝐏𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 (𝐬𝐱𝐬)

stud x stud (sequel to date night ft:
BDSM)

stud x stud (sequel to date night ft:BDSM)

Asha • 22

Ronae • 24

Ronae • 24

12:59 am | Ronae & Asha's Home |

Ronae's pov:

I need your body in ways
That you don't understand, but I'm losing my patience
'Cause we've been going over and over again
Girl, I just wanna take you home and get right to it

(Chris Brown) - (Privacy)

I turned on the music so our neighbors wouldn't question all the screaming that was about to happen.

I quietly opened the door to me and Asha's
"playroom" The sound of me flicking on the light alerted Asha.

Asha was sitting on her knees naked. She was also handcuffed and blindfolded on the cold floor.

I could tell she was frightened by her body movements. She started to look around, trying to locate where exactly in the room I was standing at.

I got closer to her and she started to panic.
Asha screamed, I quickly ran over and covered her mouth.

I had a tight grip on her jaw "No need for that, nobody can hear you anyway." I assured before dragging my tongue across her face.

Once I let go she moved away, I laughed at her ignorance. "Stand up." I ordered.

Asha did as told and stood up using her weak legs, I looked down seeing how red her knees were from sitting on the ground for so long.

I smiled seeing the current state her body was in, somehow it turned me on. I ran my hand down her chest and moved my finger around her nipple.