𝐏𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡 (𝐬𝐱𝐟) 𝐩𝐭𝟐

stud x fem (THIS IS A PREQUEL)

Elysia • 25

Tia • 26

7:08 pm | Tia's Place |

Elysia's pov:

I dug my nails into my side. "Why can't you get a job like I asked?!" Tia yelled at me. I felt tears start to build up in my eyes. "Because I told you.." My voice was low and vulnerable.

Tia waved her hand at me dismissing my response. "That's bullshit, what kind of person can't be around other people? You're just a lazy fuck!" She Insulted me for the 100th time.

I zoned out as Tia continued to nag at me about getting a job. I've been living with Tia for a few weeks. I ran into her outside one of my meetings I attend since I been out of the mental hospital. She offered me to stay with her. Of course I took it, I had nowhere else to go.

She knows my situation yet she still judges me. For the past 15 minutes I've been explaining to her why I can't work "Bitch is you listening to me?" Tia snapped me out my thoughts. She blew smoke out her mouth from her freshly lit cigar.

"Tuh." Tia rolled her eyes at me and walked away. I sat still for moment still digging my nails deeply into my white tank top, no doubt I had nail marks in my skin by now.

I became good at ignoring someone's yelling thanks to my pops. It must of bothered Tia at the fact I wasn't engaging with her though. "If you don't help pay these fucking bills you can go!" She threatened.

I stood up and walked towards the bathroom in the distant I heard Tia mumble "fucking dyke." I kept walking ignoring one of her many insults.

Everything became a blur as my eyes started to water. I opened the broken medicine cabinet with force and stared at my prescription pills. Picking up the bottle, I examine what would be my "cure" for my bipolar, anti-social disorder and, depression.