𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 (𝐧𝐥𝐱𝐟)

no label x fem

Zelena • 21

Cherish • 18

Cherish • 18

ᥫ᭡ Months before ᥫ᭡

Cherish's pov:

My mom's sickness has been getting worst. I sat next to her in bed. "I will not let your dad's lifestyle affect you." My mom cried, I gave her a hug.

"Mommy it's okay-"

"No! You're no longer safe once you turn 18. They'll come after you too. So I'm sending somebody to come get you on your 18th birthday." She said in tears, I cried as well.

My dad is a wanted criminal, not only by the police but enemies as well. A war is coming soon, they promised to not lay a hand on while I'm still underage but as soon as I become an adult? All of that goes out the window.

"Will you come with me?" I frowned.

She cupped my face. "I'm afraid I'll be too sick by then... I'll just slow y'all down." She started to cough.

I held her as long as I could, I wish I wasn't apart of this.

ᥫ᭡ Present day ᥫ᭡

My birthday is today.

The party I had earlier was amazing! I had so much fun even though only a couple of trusted friends could come. Due to the war that was currently going on, nobody was trusted.

My father's people kept an eye on me and my sick mother for as long as they could but he needed every one of his men for the war. Slowly less and less people were keeping me and my mother protected.

After doing my night routine it was time for bed. I walked to my room in my satin pajamas and bunny slippers. I readjusted my sleep mask getting comfortable in bed.