𝐏𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡 (𝐬𝐱𝐟)

stud x fem

Elysia • 25

Elysia • 25

Jenna • 21

12:24 pm | otw to Jenna's Apartment |

Elysia's pov:

Jenna was really the perfect girl. I looked around every street we walked, no camera's in sight. When we reached her apartment she had no nosy neighbors either.

I met her at a bar not to long ago. It didn't take long for her to invite me over to her place. I guess my charm won her over.

Sadly though, I tried slipping something in her cup but she ended up not drinking much of it. So I'm not sure if it'll kick in. She looked pretty weak anyway so I'll be fine.

Jenna groaned loudly knocking me out of my thoughts.

She struggled to unlock her door. "My bad, these keyholes be so jacked up." She apologized. I nodded my head keeping quiet.

She opened the door letting me inside. "You know, you don't talk much." Jenna observed. She was right. "Not much to talk about." I stated watching her double lock the door behind her.

Perfect not going to be easy for her to escape.

She giggled "So mysterious, I like it." She bit her lip looking back at me afterwards. I gave her a fake smile "Go freshen up." I told her.

Jenna raised an eyebrow showing a somewhat offended face. I laughed. "I mean so we can you know..." She smiled knowing what I meant. "Okay don't go nowhere." She pointed playfully walking into her room.

I sighed in relief. "Annoying ass bitch." I mumbled to myself. I started scoping the place out. Jenna lived in a small one bedroom apartment. It had a very open floor plan every thing was in the same room. Almost like a studio.