2 . Oh my ( nick but he has green eyes not blue )

I woke up to someone knocking at my bedroom door . I turned around and beery my head under my pillows to block out the loud knocking on my door but it didn't work finally I get up and open the door " Ahh what do you what you ass " nick chuckled and said " we have school in on hour you have to get ready " I closed the door and said "okay " ah crap I totally forgot I had to start my new school today Ahh this sucks I want to go back to bed . I walked into the bathroom and had a shower got out and put on my light blue ripped skinny jeans and my batman t-shirt and black converse . Walked back into the kitchen were nick was eating his breakfast " hey " I nodded in response " I have practice after school then I'm going pout with Emily I probably will be home late do wait up bye " he yelled as he was leaving so I yelled bye back grabbed an apple and walked to get my keys out of the bowl and walked into the garage only to stop dead it was a black Audi r8 omg god hell yeah I got in as quickly as possible.As I am driving I stop a the lights and thought I now have a new baby and no one will drive her .

I pulled up to my school kings cross high I sat in the car for a minute not wanting to get out . Finally I got out and grabbed my bag and walked in and it felt like all eyes were on me which I hated being the centre of attention .

I rather be left alone so I can read and write my stories I sit in class and I don't really pay attention to the teacher I just read until I get told to stop and then I pretend to write a stories so they think I'm doing my work .I walk through the hall looking for the front desk when I heard and very familiar dreamy voice " you lost sweetie " dreamy but somehow still very annoying to my ears " actually yeah can you show me wear the front desk is " he grabbed my hand and lead me down the halls and stopped " here you are sweet cheeks" Ahh why dose he call me those stupid nicknames I almost makes me blush key word almost . " can you stop " I said in an a annoyed voice he chuckled and said " stop what cutie " " Ahh good you're an ass " at this he laughed " your words continue to surprise me " he said in an amused tone while he still held me hand I didn't realize he was still holding . I quickly pull my hand anyway and say " and your words continue to annoy me " and he looked shocked and then he laughed and gave me a real smile and oh god I could fall to quick for that smile lets hope he doesn't do it to much or I'm a goner .

With that I turn and walk through the door the front desk " hi how may I help you sweetie " yep its only when he says it that when its annoying" um I'm Skyler Kingston its my first day " " Ahh you need you schedule and locker pin and number" " yes please " she got up and walk across the room and cam back with two pieces of paper " here sweetie if you need anything just can and ask me okay " " okay" I walked out and ran into a wall what wait I don't remember a wall here I think I walked through the right door right . Then I heard someone say " ow " I looked up to see the brightest blue eyes I ever did see with tan skin a nice jaw line and dirty blonde hair " oh god I'm sorry are you okay " yeah I'm fine are you okay " " I'm fine " " I'm Jamie Mackenzie and you are " " oh I'm Skyler Kingston nice to meet you " " you too can I see your schedule " and he smiled at me and I couldn't say no I passed it to him he looked at it and said " we have a lot of class together lets go " he grabbed my hand and pulled me down a few halls and in to a class room we sat at the back of the room not like I had a choice .

I sat there for like two minutes and the bell rang and I got out my note book to look like I'm doing my work we were sitting there and Jamie was talking to me you know normal small talk the teacher still hasn't showed up its been like 30 minutes I looked at Jamie" what class is this and wears the teacher ? " " oh yeah right this in sex ed and the teacher never really come to class he kind of gave up " he chuckled when he finished I giggled but I was kind of thankful that the teacher doesn't come cause sex ed with a cute-hot looking guy id die of embarrassment. I put may music in and started listening to I wouldn't mind by he is we my favourite band and song and started to doddle on the back page of my book while Jamie was talking to same blonde girl with way to much make up she looks like she melted a crayon on her face and had shorts so short I swear they could disappear if she moved ew gross.

The bell rang and I packed my book up and walked to my next class witch is ap English I sat in the back and just scribble on my book again while the teacher talked a while and it was finally lunch . Walked back out side of school and found a big tree down the back and decide to sit there and read and be left alone .I sat and got my book out its one of my favourite - the sky is everywhere I read a few time and it doesn't get old I opened it and read about five pages and I heard a familiar annoying voice " hey sweet cheeks " I glare at him " why do you always annoy me when I'm reading " " sorry ill just sit and be quite " I continued to read he was sitting with his legs crossed facing me just watching me it was starting to creep me out a lot " what do you want " I said as I put my book back in my bag " I want to get to know you cutie " " why " " because " " good your such an ass you know " he chuckled and said " only you say think that " at this I laugh he raises his brow wondering why I was laughing at him ." maybe they just don't say it to your face " he actually laughed at this and oh god I love his laugh its infectious so I started laughing with him .

When it died out be said " your really honest I like that its pretty rare these days " I smile at his comment and said " thank you " " oh any time sweetie " I paused of a minute just thinking why dose he call me that maybe he's forgotten my name ha-ha yeah I should remind him " I have a name you know " " yeah I know its Skyler" oh lord that way my name rolls out of his mouth I glad he doesn't say it all the time." then why do you call me sweetie "" I don't just call you sweetie I also call you cutie and sweet cheeks " " yeah I know but why " he paused for a minute and the looked me strait in the eyes " I call you cute because I think your cute and I call you sweet cheeks cause you have a nice ass and I call you sweet cause your lips look really sweet and I just want a taste " this time I couldn't stop my blush I think I was probably the colour of a tomato .

" see your even more cute when you blush " I got a little more red and pulled my legs against my chest and hid my face in my knees " oh shut up you nincompoop" what that's all I could think of when his words were replaying in my head." see just adorable " " Ahh " I sat there not saying anything when the bell rang I still had a few class left but the rest of the day went really quick I did see chase after lunch im now on my way to the nearest Starbucks then I headed home and played a little assassins creed 2 and read then went to bed as soon as my head hit my pillow I was out .