11.Him again ( skyler outfit )

ahhhhh I could kill that alarm I just want to stay in bed all day but if I don't go ill get shit from nick. "morning baby "chase said in his very sexy morning voice I could get used to "Moring " I said he was about to kiss me and I jumped and moved back only to find my self falling to the floor "ow " chase started laughing " shut up jerk" he stoped laughing while looking at my stomach what the .

I looked down to see my shirt had lifted up when I fell and I had bruises from him I jumped up and covered them walked over to him he was now on the edge of his bed . I grabbed his face and made him look at me " chase its okay " " no its not does it hurt "" no it doesn't hurt ""tell me the truth " he lifted shirt looking at them lightly running his fingertips over them I held his hand that were on my hip I need to tell him its nothing I've had worse but I know him he'll ask what I mean by that but I have to he looks like he's really beating him self up about it .

" chase it really okay " I tried to tell him " how it is okay " are he wont drop it " I've had worse okay its fine " he thought about it for a minute " what do you mean " " I mean what I said well I should go ge ready see you " I was about to leave but he grabbed my arm " what do you mean you've had worse " " I have to get ready " " skyler tell me " I turned to look at him but turned away again " not now " he grabbed my chin and said " tell me " in a very demanding tone witch was really hot . " please don't chase " I said as I started to tear up " okay not now but later promise " I nodded " say it "" promise "" okay see you at school " I nodded and he gave me a kiss before I left.

I walked home think could tell him I mean I 've never told anyone so I don't know if I could actually say it I opened the front door and run up stairs had a shower got out and put on light blue high cut jeans a black tight crop top and a large green button up shirt I left open then a light brown pair of high heel boots. I walk back to the bathroom and straitened my hair and put on some light make up .

I walk into the kitchen and make some toast and drank some oj and looked at the time oh shit I got to get going . I picked my bag up and run out the door and drove to school I parked next to chase and he was leaning against his car . this seem familiar anyway I grabbed my bag and got out and walked over to chase he pulled me into a hug " you look beautiful " I blushed and said thanks he kissed me and then I said " I got to go " he raised his eyebrow " where "" my locker dad" I laughed and started walking away he run up and put his arm around my waist and walked with me " what " he said " your so cute " "how " I raised my eyebrow and said " where " and giggled " shut up " he said to defined him self " so cute " I whispered in his ear and kissed his check .

I opened my locker and grabbed my bio book and put it in my bag the bell rang as I closed my locker I was about to say bye when he grabbed my hand and we walked to class when we got there he walked in with me following him he sat next to the comer seat at the back and I sat next to him awe so cute he gave me the end seat I looked at him really confused I have had this class before he was not in it " what " he asked " what are you doing here " " well im here to learn bio " " smartass I mean I've had this class before you were not here before "" I skipped that lesson" " oh should have known " we both laughed . the class was quite boring today normally I like the lessons she teaches .

I had the next class by myself but chase walked me to class and kiss me goodbye and told me to wait here after class and he will get me I nodded and headed into class I sat their drawing in my book and was thinking I haven't read a hole lot lately I keep getting interrupted I really want to buy anew book ill think ill go to the book store today.

the bell rang and I grabbed my stuff and walked out to see chase waiting for me " hey babe" he said as he walk up to me " hey " I said back as he hugged me " come on im hungry " he grabbed my hand and started to walk into the cafeteria " chase can we sit out side " " awe come one and sit with me please tomorrow we can sit where you want " " I don't know chase I don't like to be around a lot of people " please " he begged " fine " .

we walked in and he got his launch " you hungry babe " I shook my head and he grabbed my hand and we walked over to a table and sat down . they were talking and I was in my head not really paying attention when I felt a hand on my shoulder and I knew it wasn't chase . I looked up to see who it was the guy from the gym my eyes were wide what do I do . the next thing I know chase and him are in a bro hug I was frozen in fear has turned and snapped me out of my thoughts " babe this is Luke my best bro " no no no why did it have to be his best friend " babe " chase said I didn't know what to say so I run away I heard chase calling me but I kept running I got in my car and drove to the book store it was an about thirty minutes away .

he not going to believe me no way in hell my phone was going off and I know it was chase but I cant talk to him hell believe his best friends not me should I tell him or just keep it a secret I don't think I can be with chase knowing who his best friend is . I pulled up to the book store I walked in and browsed the shelfs and found a few books that seem interesting I walk up to the lady and gave her the books she told me the price and gave it to her I left the store and walked back to my car I all ways feel better after buying books I went to Starbucks and got a coffee that I really need .

I drove home and went to my room and pick one of the books I bought and sat on the window and started to read I got really into it .it was one of those books where you just do want to put it down but the need to pee was to strong. when I came out and looked around and it was dark I walk down and made a sandwich walked back to my room and turned my phone on there was like a hundred messages from chase so I decided to call him .

*ring* ri-*

" skyler what happed " he asked he sounded so worried "im sorry " "its okay baby what was wrong " " it was him " "who baby what are you talking about ""Luke " " what about Luke babe " " he was the guy " "what guy " " the bathroom guy " there was a long pause "baby he wouldn't are you sure "I knew he wouldn't believe me " chase it was him"" babe I don't think so think you are just scared I've known him all my life he wouldn't " "I knew you wouldn't believe me " I whispered but he heard " babe I really don't think he would do something like that " " its okay chase I get it you trust him more and you believe I would lie about something like this" " I really don't th-" I cut him off cause I don't want to hear it no more " chase if you cant believe it I get it but that also means where done so don't call ,text or talk to me okay bye chase " and I hung up the phone I dropped to the floor crying I pulled out the bottles from under my bed and drunk them all .was crying the hole time why did he believe my? why would he think I would lie about something like this ? I knew I would regret this then my phone rang I looked down and seen it was bill .

I answered the call " hello" I said with a shaky voice " you little bitch I found you and im coming but you could save me time and kill you self " and he hang up oh shit im screwed . after that I past out on my bedroom floor .