20 . No he wouldn't

( recap )
" But he did $100 to who ever wins "

Tear start to run down my face so I run back to me car and see that late person I want to right now

Chase
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I run right past chase and just kept running because I don't have my car today chase drove me to school .

I live like 15 minutes away so I just keep running with tears running down my face and sobs rack my throat.

I finally made it home my legs were aching I made my way to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of vodka and made my way up to my bedroom.

I locked my door and fell to the floor by my bed I leaned my back against the bed and opened the bottle holding it to my lips taking a big swing of the liquor.
I burned my throat but in a good way .

I continued drinking hoping that I will for get this day and I can just go back to yesterday when I was so happy.

I was crying my eyes out and I heard my phone ringing over and over I grab it and throw it across the room as soon as I see his name on the screen with the picture of us cuddling as well I cried hard and curl up in a ball still drinking the pain away.

After a few hours of crying and drinking I passed out on my floor .

~~~~~~~~ next morning ~~~~~~~

I woke up and looked around remembering what had happened yesterday and I just don't want to believe that he could do that to me. I thought he loved me and I loved him but you don't hurt the people that you love .

My head is throbbing and I clench my eyes shut at the brightness of my room , mentally cursing at myself for not closing the blinds last night .

I got up for the floor and headed over to my bathroom and started to run a bath to try and relax. I put in some bath stuff that smells nice and makes bubbles and who doesn't like bubbles .

I was sitting in the bath trying to relax but I can't help but try and search for a reason why someone could lie that we'll make someone feel like the are on top of the world to just watch it crumble beneath them it's cruel.

I put my head under the water holding my breath listening to the sound of my heart beating in my ears it's the only sound I can hear I can feel my lungs running out of air telling me that I should sit up and take a breathe.

I hold my breath fighting the urge to breathe finally I can't stand it I fly up gasping for air as I Regain my breath.
I decided to get out of the bath and I change into a pair of leggings and a baggy green t-shirt I walk back to the bathroom .

I did something I promised myself I would never do but I didn't care anymore . I broke my razor blade and started to cut up my arm with each cut getting a little bit deeper every time I felt a little relief I sigh and slide down to the floor and look at me arm I could feel the tears rolling down my face I sat there for a while.

I finally decided to get up and I cleaned up my arm and wrapped it in a bandage and walked to my bed falling into it and going straight to sleep.

I woke to someone banging on the front door so hard it shook the whole house. I groaned and walked downstairs to the door and opened it and instantly regretted it.

Chase was standing the and he was extremely pissed off I tried to close the door again but chase pushes his way in I fall to the floor from the force he used "ow" I said chase grabbed my hand to help me up but I pulled away " don't touch me " I yelled at him he looked shocked by this " why what's wrong babe" he said trying to help me up again. I got up my self and held the door open gesturing to him to leave.

" get out " I said but he just shook his head " not until you tell me what is wrong " " no we're done now get the fuck out of my house and never talk to me again " I screamed he was so shocked that he walked out of the door I slammed it shut and slide down the door breaking into the tears .

I heard the house phone ring which is weird cause it never rings I jump up and run to answer it . " hello " " SKYLER WHY ARENT YOU ANSWERING YOUR PHONE " my dad screamed into the phone I pulled it away from my ear " sorry" I said " SORRY ME AND YOUR BROTHER HAVE BEEN CALLING YOU AND YOU DONT ANSWER DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED WE ARE " dad yell again .

" I'm sorry my phone broke I should have call and told you but I forgot " I said " oh ok sweetie ill buy you a new one I have to stay a little longer is that okay " dad asked " yeah dad its fine I miss you and love you " I said " I love and miss you to bye " "bye " . I hung up the phone .

I decided to just stay in bed for the rest of the day trying to mentally prepare myself for school tomorrow . I curled up in my blankets and put on Jurassic world I love this movie I could watch it over and over again . I watch it about two before I fall asleep .

suddenly im standing in the school hall way which is weird cause I don't remember waking up I notice that everyone is looking at me trying not to laugh and I cant help but wonder why . I was looking around trying to figure it out when I seen chase and his friends walking towards me as they stopped in front of me '' so was she worth the $100 '' one of chases friends said as they laughed '' no she's boring and terrible in bed ' chase said and they laughed again " damn I wanted a go to but now I don't know " they all laughed as they walked away .

I tried to hold in the tears but I couldn't I run and run trough the halls trying to find a way out to just get away there were people all around me laughing and recording me while kept running in circles I finally found a door and pushed it open only to fond a cliff the sky was nearly black and the wind was blowing my hair all over I looked down and noticed I was in a black dress that moved with the wind above the sharp rocks at the bottom of the ledge . I looked back and still could see the door I run out of with all the people still laughing and recording me on there phones . with tears streaming down my now red and puffy cheeks I let myself fall off the cliff .

I jumped up out of bed gasping for breathe I cant believe that was just a dream it felt so real like I actually jumped I could fell the wind blowing my hair and the cold air hitting my skin as I fell to my death but as I look around I see that I am still In my room and that it was just a dream I decided to have a bath to try and relax and wash the layer of sweat coating my body .

as I sit in the bath trying to relax I cant help but think about my dream I cant relax and I don't think I will be going back to sleep any time soon. I got out of the bath and waked downstairs and made my self a cup of tea I wonder were nick is he probably is with Emily he's always with Emily I actually glad nick and dad aren't here to see my little break down .

I walk back to my room and placed my tea on a little table next to my bay window I walked over to my bookshelf and grabbed one of my books and turned my light on and sat down starting to read trying to forget everything that has happened .