17. Meanie

I woke up to possibly the funniest thing I will ever see I quickly grabbed my phone before he noticed and I take a quick picture of chase . I put the phone back down and let out the laugh I was holding chase looked at and blushed like a tomato .

the bad boy is currently standing in front of my wearing his boxers and my bra and blushing like a tomato from being caught how shit I cant breathe I will forever hold this against him .

"wh-at a-re y-ou do-ing " I said between laughs .

"um I was interested " he said as he blushed more it that possible he embarrassed and he still hasn't taken it off.

" in what cross dressing cause I have a closet full of clothes you can wear " I said and laughed again .he pouted " no I just don't get why you have to wear these " he said looking down at his chest I laughed and shook my head .

" because I have boobs you don't " he laughed and I giggled " are you going to give it back of wear it all day " I ask he quickly slipped it off and threw it at me I put it on with out taking off my shirt which causes chase to pout " what " I ask "I wanted you to take your shirt off " he said " perv " I yelled back he chuckled and I giggled .

" I should go " I said remembering that it Monday and we have school " what why " he asked looking really hurt and worried . got up from the bed and walked over to him and kissed his cheek " to get ready for school silly" I said I went to leave but he grabbed my hand " your not going anywhere " he said " why " I asked really confused " you have to give me a kiss first "he said as he moved his arms around my waist pulling me close .

I put my hand over my mouth before he kissed my lips he pouted and looked really hurt that I didn't want to kiss him " bad breathe " I said through my hand he chuckled and removed my hand and said " don't care " and he kissed me I backed away and he said " im driving ill see you at your house in 30 okay " I nodded and left .

I hope I don't see nick its going to be very awkward I opened the door and bolted for my room I had a quick shower and got dressed in a black dress with little flowers a light brown cardigan light brown boots I did a fishtail braid and put on light make up I grabbed my bag and walked down stairs and grabbed my keys knowing he wants to drive my car .

I opened the door to find chase leaning against my car I slowly moved my eyes from his toes to his head . he was in black converse and black jeans that fit him perfectly and a white V-neck shirt that clang to his six pack and a leather jacket to pull it all together god he looks so hot I bit my lip and he chuckled .

" I like what you see "he said with a smirk on his yummy lips " yes yes I do " I said with a smirk of my own . he blushed a light pink good he so cute I walked up to him and kissed hid cheek and nibbled on his earlobe . he groaned and whispered " so cute " he grabbed my waist and pinned me against my car and kissed my hard our lips moved in sync he licked my bottom

I granted his request and let his tongue explore mine . I moaned , ill never get tired of these kisses .he moved to me neck planting soft kiss on my neck and started nibbling on my earlobe softly earning a moan from me before sucking on my spot .

I tilted my head sideward to give him full access. it feels so good . he sucked on the skin beneath my ear and bit it gently before licking it , ticking it.

I burst out laughing as he pulled away and gave me a questioning look with his arms still wrapped around my waist .

" why are you laughing " he asked

" im ticklish and that thing you did tickled me " I giggled he kissed me cheek and said " your cute lets go " I nodded and held out the keys before he even asked for them he chuckled and gave me a kiss and grabbed the keys and got in the passage seat .

we git to school and chase opened my door like a gentleman I kissed his cheek and said thanks and I gabbed his hand he intertwined our fingers and we walked to my locker I grabbed my note book and the bell rang chase walked me to class and gave me a kiss then said " wait here after class ill come get you okay " I nodded and kissed him .

I walked into English and seat next to Jamie we talked and he got in trouble for laughing to loud I felt bad that he got in trouble the bell rang and went to my next class chase walked me to it .

the bell rang and I grabbed my bag and walked out to see chase he walked over and put his arm around my waist and kissed my temple " hungry " I nodded and said " can we go to my locker first " he nodded .

we got to my locker and I put my books back and we walked to the cafeteria we got in line and I got my food and so did chase we walked over to my table and Jamie , ash and matte were waiting I sat next to mattie and he gave me a hug I hugged him back and chase pulled me away an on to his lap and growled " mine " I giggled and said " wow calm he do roll that way " everyone laughed chase joined .

he next class I had with chase he had his hand on my thigh the hole time just squeezing and rubbing it getting me a little hot and bothered I think he noticed cause he smirked and whispered in my ear " you okay babe ' I bit my lip and glared at him he chuckled and moved his hand up my breathe hitched and the bell rang .

I slapped his chest and grabbed my stuff and walked away he was laughing at me I went to class with out saying a word to chase .

class was finally over and I walked to the car and chase was waiting for me " hey babe " he said I did say any thing just waited for him to unlock my car at this moment I wish I didn't leave him with he keys .

he walk over and stood behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist " babe what's wrong " he whispered in my ear " your a meanie " I said in a childish tone " whys that sweetie" I pouted and turned around in his arms and wrapped my arms around his waist to" you got me hot and bothered in the middle of class "he chuckled and kissed me " how about we go back to my room and I can fix that " I giggled as he kissed my neck as much as I wont to im not going to " no I want to go home and sleep " okay can I come over and watch the walking dead " he asked I nodded and we got in the car and headed to my house we got in the door and heard moaning .

nick and Emily were doing it again on the couch me and chase run up stairs and lock the door before we burst out laughing " we cant he do it in his room " I said chase laughed and turned the tv on and we watched the walking dead I decided to text nick .

bro you need to start doing it in your room that's the seconded time and this time I was not alone -skyler .

yeah I will from now and sorry tell chase sorry too - Nicky

I laughed and told chase I went and had a shower changing into shorts and a crop top singlet now that chase knows I don't have to hide it anymore I walked out and grabbed a my book and fell on my bed I laid on my stomach and was kicking my legs in the air .

one hour later I felt the bed beside me dip and chase run his finger tip across my scars and kissed my cheek and said " your so beautiful " I turned and kissed him " thank you " and gave him another kiss our lips moved in sync .

I pulled away and said " you staying or going " " definitely staying " he said instantly I giggled and got in bed and he pulled his shirt off and his pants leaving him in his boxers and god that was a glorious site to see .

I bit my lip and he chuckled kissed my lips and said " goodnight love " " goodnight chase" and he pulled me to his chest and held my waist his breathing evened out and softened I knew he was asleep oh he falls asleep so quickly and with that I drifted of in to a deep sleep .