6. the call ( skyler )

the next Morning I woke up to my phone ringing I groaned and moved to get up only to be held tighter by chase " stay " he said in his very sexy morning voice I could fall in love with. " ill come back " " promise " he said with his eyes still closed " promise" I said giggling at him he let me go .

by the time chase finally let me go my phone had stopped ringing but I walk over and picked it up from my bedside table were I left it I seen 1 missed call and a message from nick so I just thought that nick was the one that had called me to I read the message and it said - I wont be home again until Monday night if you need anything then just call me or Emily love you _Nicky .

I giggled and two instant thoughts 1 .the are so cute together and 2 .if Nicky didn't call me who did no one had my number . before I could think about it any longer it rang again . chase groaned at the sound disrupting his sleep . so chuckled at his cuteness and walked into the hall to take the call I put it to my ear and said " hello " " you little bitch " a familiar voice said through the phone then it clicked it was bill oh god he must be back " bill" I asked in a quit small voice that was cloaked in fear of what he'll do if he finds me .

" you stupid bitch how dare you leave while on away when I find you ill kill you "he said in a very low dangerous voice I was now shaking and my eyes were wide and tires rolling down my cheeks and I couldn't stop them . and that moment chase opened the do and seen me crying run and put his arms around me even tho I was still on the phone " are you okay sweet cheeks " he ask his voice filled with worry I pushed him away wiping my eyes as I herd " you little whore your with another man you bitch I ill find you " he hung the phone and I dropped to the floor and thought im so dead but then I thought if im found with chase he's dead to .

" skyler are you okay " I looked up at him and I knew what I had to do weather it hurt me or not ." chase you need to leave " chase shock his head " im not leaving you when your like this "he went to hug me and I moved away and screamed " don't touch me " he looked so hurt by my words that I instantly wanted to take them back but I know I couldn't so I kept going " get out now " I yelled at him .

his face harden and his jaw clenched " fine but don't come crying to me when you need help " he spat with so much venom it felt like I had me hit in the face my eyes widen a bit and I nodded and with that he left me the on the hall way floor . I cried for like an hour and decided to go down stairs .

I went straight for the liquor cabinet and grabbed a bottle of vodka and a few other bottles of random shit I walked back to my room with the bottles and sat down on the floor and open one of the bottles and started to drink all of it contents of it . when I finished that bottle I decided to put some music on

he is we - radio played through the speakers I sat back on the floor and started on the second bottle and sang along with the song

He grew up just a little too fast,

Lost the need it's all in his past

I can hear him humming, from the other side of the room.

Guess he's got rhythm, cause he hums everytime he's blue.

Oh. Radio, Bleed me a melody.

That'll make this boy cry, Oh, oh, oh. Radio, Bleed me a melody.

That'll make him wonder why, He was so cold. Broken glass and a pretty face, Silent mourn full of hate. Quiet face, Silent mourn.

Screaming for consequence, Bleeding for more.

when the song stopped I heard something at the window I turned to look and the was chase banging very loudly and with so mush force I think the window might shatter under the pressure of his fists I got up and instantly fell back down hehe I was too drunk to stand so I defiantly couldn't walk so I crawled or to the window and I could now hear what he was saying he was telling me to open the window .

I shock me head so fast I got dizzy he looked so sad but his voice just got louder " open it or ill break it open " I opened the window not wanting to explain what happed . he climbed through and said " how much did you drink " I giggled and said " only a little " he looked at the two and a half of my four bottles and then back at me " your really drunk skyler " I smiled and said " I like it when you say my name" he chuckled and said" you need to go to bed and sleep okay " I nodded and he picked me up and carried me to bed be was about to leave when I called out for him " chase " " yeah " he said as he turned back to look at me " stay " I said quietly and patted the bed beside me .

he smiled at me and slipped his shoes off and pulled his shirt over his head " holy shit " I said he chuckled and said " what " " your so hot chase no wonder all the girls fall of you " he smiled at me while he laid down and pulled the blanket over us and pulled me close so my head was on his cheat and other legs tangled together " every one but you sweetie " " not yet " I said quietly " does that mean you like me then " he send in and amused tone I giggled and nodded " say it he said in a low tone " I like you chase " " finally " chase said I was about to ask what it meant when I felt his lips on mine in a sweet warm caring kiss .

our lips started to move in sync he moved on top of me moving in between my legs while using his arms to hold his weight of me my hands were in his hair pulling at the ends of it witch earned me a moan from him and god it was so hot . he slowly and reluctantly moved his face away from me we were both breathing heavily as we just looked in each others eyes when he said " I like you too now lets go too sleep and you can tell me what happed in the morning" I nodded and we both fell asleep .

I woke up feeling like absolute shit I had the worst headache and then it hit me I jumped up from the bed and chase jumped at the sudden movement I run in to the bathroom and started to throw up when chase run in "shit skyler you shouldn't have drunken that much " I continued to trow up while chase just held my hair and rubbed my back saying it will be over soon about ten minutes later I finished and was now having a shower in my room while chase showered at his I got out and put on a pair tracksuit pants and a baggy green t shirt put my week hair in a messy bun and bushed my teeth cause my breathe stunk .

I walked too find chase sitting on the edge of my bed the looked at my and asked " what do you remember about last night after I got here" I sighed and looked down then back at him and said

"everything "