3 .His eyes (chases eye colour )

BEEP*** BEEP ***BEEP

God damn . You know those nights where it feels like you sleep of like five minute because that how I feel . I turn over not wanting to get up yet I finally decided I probably should get out of bed . I got out and instantly wanted to get back to the comfort and warmth . I ignored my bed call my name and walked into the bathroom I had a nice warm shower when I was done I put on my ripped black shorts and a lose dark red button top and my black converse . I walked back in the bathroom and put my hair in a high pony tail that was naturally curl but messy then I pulled bits out to fame my face a little and put some light natural makeup on . I grabbed my phone and bag and walked down stair and walked in the kitchen to find nick and Emily once again in a full on make out god its gross . I cleared my throat and the broke apart Emily was blushing and my brother was grinning like a fool " I'm beginning to think that the kitchen is a turn on for you Nicky" I said with a smirk . He chuckled then grabbed ems hand and hugged your causing her to hide her face in his chest witch was so cute " I think we should get going " nick said to Emily. She nodded and they started to leave when I yelled out " bye em bye Nicky" " bye sky" they yelled back in union the door slammed shut and I giggled and decided I should probably leave too.

I grabbed my kegs and left the house and locked the door and got in and left I still had an extra ten minutes so I decided I would skip first period and go get a coffee. I finished my coffee and left knowing I have ten minutes till seconded period I pulled up and seen a familiar face leaning up against black 1965 Dodge Charger . Nice I thought to myself as I pulled in to the spot next to it . He looked like he was waiting for someone . I got out and put my bag on my shoulder turned around and looked at him with a raised eyebrow " waiting for someone cupcake ""cupcake " he said as he raised is brow in question I giggled and shock my head ."and yes I'm waiting for some one " " and who would that be cupcake " "that would be you sweet cheeks and what's with the cupcake "I giggled but then I thought about what he said and I could help but have more questions like why was he waiting for me ? Or how did he know I wasn't in school ? . I must have looked confused because he laughed at me witch caused my to pout a little " your so adorable ".

I looked down at the ground and blushed at what he said I felt his thumb on my chin lifting my head to look at him but I didn't look in his eyes I couldn't I was scared " look at me princess " I still did look and I tried to move away then I felt a strong arm move around my waist holding me in place . Suddenly I felt sparks fly throw me I started to get really hot and was glad I wore shorts I tried to move again cause I was getting really hot but his grip on me tightened "look at me Skyler "Chace said in a soft almost begging tone but god did he have to say my name now it makes me feel even hotter then I already was I looked him in the eyes and I was done .I know what your thinking you known him for two day sky what's wrong with you but I cant help it there's something about him and I cant deny that I like him and in the moment I admitted it something in side me told me I would regret this and in the end get my heart broke I mean god he's the bad boy he hurt girl like everyday .

I shake my head to forget about it right now I notice I was spaced out and just looking in his chocolate brown eyes that I only know realised have little yellow flicks in them that you would only see really close up. " Skyler you okay "oh god we are so close I can feel his warm breathe on my face that smelled like mint I looked down at his lips they looked so soft and a good colour I wander what they taste like I want to taste just a little" sky you okay " " oh Ahh yeah sorry just spaced out " I said as I moved out of his hold and thankfully he let me go this time .He smiled at me and said " do you want to leave " I was confused by what he meant I mean where did he want to go . I got really curious about where he wanted to take me " what about school "I asked not like I really cared because its not like I did the work anyway " come cupcake live a little " I nodded and he grabbed my head and lead me to his car and told me to get in witch I did . I looked out the window to my car thinking how will I get it home " ill drop you back here later to pick it up " he said as if he had read my mind . He turn the car on and drove out of the parking lot I looked at him and asked " is this a 1965 dodge charger " he turned and looked at me completely shocked then turned back to the road with out saying anything I feel really stupid did I get it wrong but even if I did what with that face " what" .

I asked shyly he pulled the car over next to some woods oh god he going to kill me and put my body in the woods cause I got his car wrong although I don't think I did but he was just looking at me with shock and amusement in his eyes and a smirk on his lips god that smirk I just want to kiss it what no stop.Its been like five minutes and he hasn't said anything he still just looking and me I got irritated " what " I yelled at him " sorry its just you shocked me " " why " I asked confused " most girls no not one girl I've ever meet could tell me about cars " I giggled oh that was all he had me worried there " I'm not most girls "" I know your very different from them now come on " he said as he got out of the car I guess I was taking to long cause he came and opened my door and held out his hand I took the opportunity and grabbed his hand and got out of the car and closed the door " what a gentleman " I said as I giggled " only of you princess " I blush and he said "come on lets go "