7.pay up ( pic of emily )

"everything"

"wow" was all he said but I didn't know why " wow what" " your really good with holding your liquor" I giggled " yeah I am " he chuckled and got up off my bed and walked over to me . I looked down to the floor blushing like a tomato " look at me " he said but I didn't " look at me kitten " he said again ha that's a new one but really kitten I looked at him and raised me eyebrow "kitten really " he laughed and nodded " yeah cause your small and cute plus I just want to hold you when I see you" .

I blush even more if that even possible he smiled at my blushed he put his arms around my waist and pulled me against him and whispered " your so cute " I giggled and said " no your so cu-" I was cut off when his lips were pressed against mine our lips started to move in sync then I felt his tongue move across my bottom lip asking for entrance witch I denied and when I did he asked again but I still didn't let him he groaned in annoyance so I gave him what he wanted .

we stayed like that for awhile when we finally pulled away and I looked at him and his eyes were in a daze and his lips were red and swollen his hair was every where I can imagine that I looked similar to him witch made me blush .

I left my room and walked down to the kitchen were I got some Advil for my growing head ache I made my self some toast because anything else and id probably throw it back up I was sitting at the bench when chase walked in with a very serious face I drew my brows together in confusion" what" I asked after awhile of him just looking at me " are you going to tell me or not " " tell you what " I asked even though I knew what he was talking about " you know what im talking about skyler " I shook my head and said " no I don't chase " he was getting mad that I was playing dumb " the phone call skyler " he said in a loud angry tone that my head didn't not appreciate .

I rubbed my temples to try and stop or sooth the pain that is growing in my head " not now chase " "when then " never hopefully I thought but knew I will have to eventually so I said " another day maybe when I don't have a hangover okay " i was still rubbing my head hoping he wont push any further " okay so then what do you want to do then " he said as he walked over to me " im going to the store you coming or not " i said as i was walking out of the kitchen towards the bowl to get my keys .i was about to get in the car when chase spoke up " are you okay to drive babe " babe what's with him " yeah im fine " i said as i got in the drivers seat and he got in next to me " nice car " i nodded and said " yeah it is " .

we were quiet for a little then he asked me " why are we going to the store " " well ice-cream helps my hangover and were out so yeah " oh okay " I was still curious about the hole babe thing so I asked " why did you call me babe you haven't called me that before " he chuckled and said " yeah i know "" so why " i don't know it just came out i guess " i rolled my eyes and turned to music up when a song i knew came on Beth Crowley ~ Warrior

You fascinated me

Cloaked in shadows and secrecy

The beauty of a broken angel

I ventured carefully Afraid of what you thought I'd be

But pretty soon I was entangled

You take me by the hand

I question who I am

Teach me how to fight

I'll show you how to win

You're my mortal flaw And I'm your fatal sin

Let me feel the sting

The pain The burn Under my skin

i sang along with the song and it finished as I pulled up at Starbucks what i suddenly felt like a coffee don't judge me im hangover " i thought we were going to the store " chase said " yeah we are but i want a coffee first " i said as i got out of the car he got out and i quickly locked it and walked to the door " wait up " he said but didn't i walking in and ordered a coffee then at a table while i waited chase joined me a minute later and we talked about random stuff while i drank my coffee witch i really enjoyed .

about one hour later we left and headed to the store my head was feeling much better . ten minutes later we were at the super market and when we were about to enter the store chase looked at my with a smirk and said " race you " and with that he started running i instantly run after him and yelled " cheater " in the end he beat me i was out of breathe by the time i stopped i looked at him and he still had that stupid smirk on his face.

i grabbed the peppermint choc chip hmmm my fav i went and payed for it then walked out i still have talked or looked at chase so when i got to the car he turned me around and pushed me against it " what's wrong "he said " that was unfair " " how " " you have longer legs and knew where you were going " i said and pouted he raped his arms around me and said " i know im sorry please forgive me " i stuck my tongue out at him and said " okay i forgive you cheater " he pouted and i giggled and gave him a quick kiss and said " so cute but lets go before it melts okay " he chuckled and gave me another quick kiss on the lips " okay but only if i can drive " i laughed and shook my head " no one drives my baby but me " he pouted again " please ill do anything " "anything" i said and he nodded his head " promise ""promise " he said " there's no going back " he nodded and gave me a kiss and grabbed the keys out of my hand .

we finally got back to my place and he said " i love your car " " me too " we sat and ate the ice cream while watching more of the walking dead when we finished i paused the dvd and went to clean up what we used in the middle of washing the dishes chases arms were around me and said " now what " i turned to face him with a smirk on my face " you pay up " he brow raised "okay" he said i grabbed his hand and pulled him back to my room .

an hour later im laughing my ass of on the floor with tears rolling down my face and i couldn't stop you may be wondering why i in a huge fit of laugher and it because chase in currently standing in front of me with one of my dresses on and a wig and make up and omg its the funniest thing I've seen in my life and the best thing about it is i get to have a picture of it " i think i can pull anything off" i was still laughing and said " not this i mean look in the mirror " he doesn't even know what he looks like i said he wasn't allowed to look .

" skyler what the fuck did you do " i started laughing again when he tackled me to the ground and started laughing at himself when we stopped he said " you will pay for this " " okay but change already unless you like wearing it "" hell no " he screamed and ran in to the bathroom when he walked back out with my make up still on " can you help" he said i giggled and nodded and pointed to my desk chair he sat in the chair and i wiped the make up off for him " there you go "" thanks babe " he said he grabbed my hips he sat me down on his lap so i was straddling him " this was fun " he said i nodded and said " yeah it was " " skyler" " yeah " " will you be my girlfriend " i was shocked but was really happy I smiled at how nerves he looked it was really cute and in that moment i realized that i love chase i know i haven't known him for that long but in this short amount of time i have fallen for him just lik every other girl .

"skyler " he said pulling me out of my thoughts " what " i said " so will you be my girlfriend " he asked with so much hope in his eyes "yes chase i will " he smiled and kissed me .