16.Beach

" sky" poke on the check "sky " poke " sky" poke

"hmmm" I replied as I opened my eyes to see Ella poking me in the check trying to wake me up god she's so cute .

"what wrong Ella " I asked cause I knew it wasn't because of chase he was still asleep behind me and his arms on my wait but I still don't want to wake him up so im whispering .

" I need you help " Ella asked in a really voice with a pout " help with what " I asked a little confused "brekkie ma's away so I want to make bubba food " awe so cute " okay ill help " she smiled and started to jump but I stopped her so she didn't wake him up .

I slowly move chases arm off me I got up and turned to see if he woke up but he just turned around and went back to sleep I picked Ella up and walked out of the room. " so what are we making " I ask her smile grew and said " chocolate pancakes " she whispered yelled in my ear .

we walked into the kitchen and I sat Ella on the kitchen island so she could see i asked if they had the recipe of them she nodded and pointed to a draw I opened it and it looked like a hand made book I hope ma don't mined me using it . I passed her the book and he opened it to the right page and turned the book around so I can read it .

Directions of chocolate pancakes

1.Whisk flour, cocoa powder, sugar, and salt together in a large bowl. Beat eggs, milk, and vanilla in another bowl; mix in the melted butter. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry, and mix just until combined. Stir in the chocolate chips.

2.Heat a lightly oiled griddle or skillet over medium-high heat. For each pancake, pour 1/4 cup batter on griddle and cook until bubbles pop in the center of the pancake, about 2 to 3 minutes. Flip, and cook an additional minute on the opposite side.

it was written in beautiful hand writing that can only be a woman's no man could ever write like this it must be ma hand writing I got all the need ingredients with the big help of ella she giggled as I spilled chocolate down my shirt so I flicked some at her and it hit her face then I laughed she grabbed the flour and threw it at me and went all over me so I grabbed the coco powder and tipped it over her head we were both laughing .I shushed her so we didn't wake chase but its was really funny I finished cooking and we had some how managed to get more food on us and we didn't wake chase .

know there cooked we have to get chase he still asleep so we decided to let him join in on our food fight I said to ella I got the water you got the flour she nodded and we walked up stairs I opened his door he was laying on his stomach I mouthed ready to ella and she nodded and with that I tipped the water on chase he jumped up so ella through the flour all over him .

he we confused for a second we were laughing our ass off and I said " you look great in the morning baby" he wiped his eyes and look at ella she run traitor the he looked at me shit I turned and run he quickly followed I run down stairs and in to the kitchen but he grabbed me before I made it .

" pay back " he said as he chucked me over his shoulder and walled back up stair I was hitting his back but that didn't get me anywhere so I slapped his ass hard " ow " he said " put me down " " uh no can do babe " and he slapped me on the butt hard but not to hard I still said "ow " he chuckled and walked in to the bathroom and sat me in the shower and turned the cold water on and it was like ice .

I fought and somehow ended up with the shower head and was know getting him back I turned it off and kissed him he kissed me back and his hand was on the back of my neck I put m hands in his hair and straddled his wait I pull his hair lightly earning a deep moan from him . I pulled back and said " come on" I got up and held out my hand .

he gave me a pair of old sweat pant that are now to small of him and a shirt I changed and walked out of the bathroom and chase was on his bed " hey " I said to get his attention he looked at me and bit his lip " what" I asked as he eyed me up and down " you look hot in my clothes " I blushed and walked up to him and gave him a kiss and grabbed his hand and pulled him down stairs .

" what are we doing " he asked and I said " me and ella made you breakfast " " what did you make " he asked " chocolate pancakes your favourite " he stopped and pinned me to the closest wall " how'd you know its my favourite " he whispered in my ear trying to sound seductive I laughed and push him off me and walked in and sat next to ella she hugged me and chase walked him and sat across from me ." so how " he asked all I did was point at ella and stuffed my face .

chase laughed at my eating habits when we were done chase asked me and ella what we wanted to do we looked at each other and screamed " go to the beach " at the same time chase laughed at us and we joined in he said okay and I clean up then walked over to chase who was on the couch with ella in his lap while watching he show I stopped and watched them there sooo cute he going to be a good dad one day .

I sat next to them and kissed chase on the cheek and told him ill be back before I could move he grabbed my hand " where are you going " he asked " to change for the beach ill be back once im dresses and showered " okay be quick " " aw is the bad boy going to miss me " he pulled my head closer so our noses were touching " yes I will" was all he said before he kissed me I pulled back and looked at ella and she was still looking at the tv I gave him one more quick kiss and left I run to my house and opened the door and run up stairs and jumped strait into the shower .

I washed my hair and shaved walked out and put on my white shorts and a white strapless bra with a baggy grey singlet and a pair of black thongs I run back down stairs and screamed when looked over to the lounge room "ahhhhh" I seen nick and Emily well I couldn't really see Emily but I see nicks back and ass with no clothes and Emily's legs around him eww ew ew I run out the door and back to chases house when i got their I slammed the door shut .

I was leaning on the door my mouth was hanging open oh my god I just I just eww ella run down the stairs " sky what wrong " I didn't answer so she run back up the stairs seconds later chase run down the stairs looking so worried he hugged me and whispered " what wrong baby " I couldn't say it god the image in burning in my mind " baby talk to me please ""nick. Emily. couch .no clothes .sex .ewwww" i said chase just laughed at me like he fell in the floor "what" I asked .

" you walked in in you brother having sex didn't you " I nodded and he laughed and hugged me again "can we go " ella asked from behind us we both said yes in union and I picked her up and walk to the car sat her in it and buckled her up while chase locked the house then I got in the passenger seat.

on the way to the beach we there playing games and singing it was about an hour later we got out of the car and ella went to run off but I quickly grabbed her and picked her up and said " you cant just run off okay me of chase have to be able to see you okay ""okay sky " I put her down and she grabbed my hand we started to walk and when we found good spot she asked to go play we nodded and sat down chase said to make sure she can always see us if not shout she nodded and run to play god she cute .

we were sitting down I was in-between is legs and his arms rapped around me and I laid on his chest watching ella " chase" I said" hmmm " he answered " your going to be a great dad" I said I blushed a little " thanks you would be a great mother " I blushed even more and he kiss my cheek and whispered " I love you " I blushed like a tomato and said " I love you too " " I will never get tired of hear that from your sweet lips " I smiled and kissed him I got up and walk over to ella she was building a sand castle asked if I could help and she said yes .

when we finished ella looked really tired we have been here for a few hours I picked her up and said we should go home she was so tired she just nodded and laid her head on my shoulder and her legs around my waist . I walk over to chase who was laying down I kicked his leg and he looked at me and said " what "" we should go she really tired " he nodded and got up and grabbed all our stuff and we walked to the car I put her in buckled her up and got in .

five minutes later ella was asleep I looked at chase and said " today was fun I love ella she so cute "" yeah it felt like we were a family didn't it " " yeah I did " I leaned over and kissed his cheek we talked a little and when we got home and I carried ella to her room and tucked her in kissed her head and said goodnight ,

I turned around to see chase watching us I walked over and he hugged me and said " you really would be the best mother " I blushed and we watched a movie and I fell asleep on the couch .