13. Still no chase ( skyler out fit )

so it now Thursday and chase hasn't even looked at me that last I heard he was going to talk to Luke .so either he haven't asked or he believes Luke . well at lest im not alone now I have two new friends who are awesome there's matt yes matt from the diner and Ashley who we call ash she's the best she's funny , smart , caring and very loud .

as I lay in bed waiting for my alarm to go off and im thinking about how much can change in a week if have two new friend's and I lost the guy I love yes I love chase I have seen or heard anything from bill witch im glad for a tear slips down my check I close my eyes . and as clock work my alarm goes of I get up and go have a shower then walk out put on blackish grey pants and a grey shirt and scarf and greyish brown boots . my eyes feel a little blurry so I decided to wear my glasses .

I walk over to my book self that's by the window to pick a new book as I pick the book I want I looked out the window only to me meet with a pair of beautiful brown eyes looking back at that moment a red head with blue eyes walked up and hugged him and whisper something to him I felt a tear slip so I walked away. as I was walking down the stairs my phone started to ring I looked at the caller id and it was matt ." hey Mattie" I said " hey sky can you pick me up " " yeah id love to see you in ten " " see you " and he hung up . as it turns out matt lives like ten minutes away is great .

I run down stairs and grabbed an apple and run out the door get in and head to matts I honk my horn and matt come running out with a big smile on his face . he jumped in the seat net to me" hey " he yelled in a very happy tone I smiled I swear his happiness is contagious " hey what's got you so happy" he grinned at me "I meet a guy ""oh a guy where " " at work he tall with green eyes and white hair he sooo hot " I smiled and gave im a quick glance " so are you going to tell me his name " I question " oh yeah his name his Jordan " he said we pull in to the parking lot and get out class we very boring as normal I walked to my locker and matt and ash were waiting for me so we could you sit at our tree ." hey " they say in union " hey " I put my book in my locker and they grabbed my arms linking them with there own .

went we sat down I was the first on to speak " so mattie when are you seeing Jordan again" he grinned and said " after school which I was going to ask if you'd come with me " " what why I don't what to be third wheel " " no he's bring his best friend its so he's not third wheel " I think for a sec I mean I've got nothing better to do so I agreed to go with him .

before I now It me and matt are on our way to the mall matt is singing well if that's what you can call it I trying really hard not to laugh at him but I cant help it I start laughing and he stops sinning and blushed but starts laughing as well . our laugher died down and I told him sorry for laughing and he said it was ok that its is pretty funny . we finally pull up at the mall and get out to be meet with the guy im guessing is Jordan matt was right he hot .

matt introduced us and Jordan said that his best friend was late he'll be here in a sec we decided not to wait and went to the food court and I bought some French fries . we were talking matt and Jordan where sitting next to each other on the both part of the table and me in the hard seat across from matt suddenly Jordan jumped up and run away when I looked over a matt to see what happened but when I looked at matt his eyes were wide and mouth was hanging so low I think I could hit the floor he snapped out of it and said " im sooo sooo sorry but don't leave " I was so confused I was about to ask why but Jordan was arlealynext to matt and kissed his check and someone sat next to me .

I looked over to see who it was and oh my god no it cant be why does god hate mw so much .it was the one the only chase I couldn't say anything I didn't want to I wasn't really to talk to him as I looked in his eyes the image of the girl this Moring came to mind . I really want to run away but I cant I need to stay for matt I don't say anything and looked back at matt when he said " come with me there's something I want to show you " I nodded and we both got up and walked away from the table .

" sky god if I know it was him I wouldn't have asked you to come " I put my hand on his check " its okay I know you wouldn't ill try to stay for you but I don't know how long I can " he nodded and wrapped me up in a big hug lifting my off the ground he put me back on the ground and said " thank you and if you got to leave ill forgive you okay but you need to eat you've gotten thinner " I nodded and headed back to the table .

and while the talked I slowly ate my fries hoping I wont run out but they did matt knowing I was using the chips to not talk so he slides his pack over to me grinning like an idiot I gave him a smile as thanks . after we finish eaten we walk around the mall finally matt said we have to leave thank the lord . we get to his house it was pretty late we were sitting in the drive way when he says " do you want to stay over " " yeah id love to" we went in side and to his room we watching movies when he said " so do you still like him " I knew who he was talking about " no I don't like him " " so why does that girl bother you so much " yes I told him about the red head in his room what he's my best friend.

" I don't like him I love him " his mouth fell open and he tackled me into a hug " we need to get him back " he said his voice laced with excitement "we " I said in a questing tone .we talked about how to get him back god I love this guy if only he was strait damn all the good guys are gay or in a relationship it sucks . we watched a few more movies then we both feel asleep .

sorry its short hope your enjoying it