10. stop ( pic of Jamie )

I open my eyes to see myself in my room only I don't remember how I got there I look down and im still in my dress from yesterday . I figured chase must have brought me home and put me in my bed I grabbed my phone and called chase he picks up the phone it didn't even ring three times .

"hello" he said in his dreamy Moring voice I smiled " sorry I woke you " " its okay babe what's up " "I just want to say thanks for bringing me home and I had fun yesterday " " glad you had fun Ella wont stop talking about you " " awe she so cute "" yeah how about you come over later and hang out with her " "sure ill come around lunch ." "why so late cant you come now "" no I have something I have to do bye ""ok bye babe see you later "I could see the pout on his face .

I got out of bed and walked over to my closet and pulled out my black yoga pants and a singlet top and went into the bathroom had a nice warm shower got out and put my hair in a pony tail grab my phone , earphones and keys and walked to my car and got in started heading to my dads best friends I get free member ship and I use the equipment then I get an hour of boxing training with him .

I got out of the car and walked though the door to be meet with a familiar voice " hey skyler what are you doing her " it was Jamie from school he was in black basketball shorts and a tank top with the gyms logo on it . "ah im here to train what are you doing here " I said " oh I work here on the weekend "he was about to say something when I was pulled into a tight hug " if it isn't little skyler how you grown " " hey uncle ben " I said as I hugged him back . " you ready for training "he asked and I nodded

we stared with the treadmill then weights etc. then we started boxing god it was so fun " you coming back or was it to hard " I scoff " too hard please yeah ill be back sometime next week" he nodded " see you then bye " I waved bye and walked I was about to leave when I was dragged into the bathroom .I went to scream but a hand came over my mouth one hand was around my waist " hey there beautiful you looked to hot working out I just wanted to jump you" my eyes widen as he licked my neck and his hand started to move down oh god he's going to rape me .I panicked not know what to do but then I remembered I do know what to do so when his hand was about to put his hand down my pants .I elbowed him in the gut and kick him in his family jewels he fell on the floor and I run out of the bathroom .

I run to my car and got in locked the door and tried to relax when I seen a very pissed off guy run out of the building he looked about my age he was built tall tan blonde hair green eyes . he's good looking he's looking around and in the cars he was about to look in mine and yes I hid my face when a girl called out to him "Luke "she yelled and jumped on his back she kissed on the check and they walked away hand in hand I grabbed my phone and it was only eleven to early to go to chase I head home and have a quick shower felling dirty from that guy touching me I put on leggings and a superman t-shirt .

I picked up my phone and I still had a while an till I go to chases I sat down and I felt a tear fall down my check I started to cry and decide to call chase I need him and I need to tell him what happened he answered quickly as usual " hey babe what's up " " ch-chase can you come over " I said while holding in sobs " yeah sweetie ill be right over " and he hung up five minutes later there was a knock at the front door .

I run down the stairs and opened the door so fast as soon as chase seen me he hugged me so tight I started to cry into his shoulder while he walked over to the couch and sat down pulling my onto his lap. held me tight rubbing my back telling me it was okay and that he was here . I started to settle down I felt safe in his arms I leaned back and his hold tightened around my waist I kissed his cheek and said thanks he told me it was okay " so are you going to tell me what's wrong " he said his eyes are filled with worry " promise you wont get mad " "why would I ge-" I cut him off " promise me" he nodded as his answer but I needed him to say it " say it " " I promise you I wont get mad now what's wrong " "okay so while I was out the before I was walking back to my car when a guy grabbed me and pulled me into the bathroom I went to scream about he covered my mouth " I stoped for a second and then rubbed my neck where he touched " he started kissing and licking my neck and told me that he seen me before and wanted to jump me his hand started to move lower and lower but I elbowed him in the gut then kicked him down there and run to my car he run out after me and looked to angry and it really scared me " .

chases eyes looked black he looked so mad like he wanted to kill someone he still hasn't said anything but his grip on my hips really stared to hurt me " chase " he didn't say anything his grip tightened again " ow chase your hurting me " I said as I put my hands on his he still didn't move or let go so I kissed him he kissed me back hard then push me down on the couch and got on top of me not disconnecting our lips he started to kiss down my jaw "chase talk to me " he stopped and looked me in the eye he pulled me back on his lap so I was straddling him he nuzzled his head in to me neck he gave it a soft kiss " sorry I just got really mad that someone else touched you your mine " " yeah I am" .

we watched movies and cuddled when his phone rang " hello " he said " we will be right there " he hang up and put is phone back in his pocket . he held out his hand and said "come on Ella waiting " I nodded and held his hand we walked out the door I locked it and we headed to his house we walked in and it has the same lay out as my house I suddenly felt something wrap around my legs I looked down and seen ells she let go and I knelt down and she hugged me " hey sky " " hey Ella " she grabbed my hand and pulled my into the lounge room and told me to sit and I did I sat on the couch and crossed my legs .

she left the room and chase came and sat next to me when she came back in she had a dvd she handed it to chase and told him to put it on while he did the she came and sat in my lap I put my arms around her waist chase sat down and played the move and put his arm around my and laid his head on my shoulder . we watched another movie and now it dinner chase had ordered pizza .

the pizza arrived and we ate we ended up watching another movie but Ella fell asleep when it finished and chase carried her to her room and tucked her in kissed her forehead and said goodnight he walked over to me and grabbed my hand and walked me in to a room I guess was his as soon as the door shut he pushed me against the wall and kissed me our lips started to move in sync my hands were in his hair " jump " he said between kisses I did as he said my legs wrapped around his waist and his hand were on my butt holing me in place " chase " I said "hmmm " he hummed as he kissed me neck " I probably should go " " hmm stay" " I cant we have school tomorrow " he stoped and looked at me " you don't care about school " I giggled " I know but if we keep up like this and we both know what will happen and im not ready " "baby its okay we will just sleep okay I just want to be with you " I nodded and we laid down and went to sleep .