18. sorry

I woke up and chase was still asleep I got out of bed and seen chases shirt on the floor . I pulled my shirt off and put his on its really big and baggy and smelled just like him it falls to my knees it was comfy .

I slowly pick my phone up and felt the room trying not to wake chase I walked down the stairs and walked into the kitchen to make us some breakfast because we still had an hour till we had to leave .

I grabbed the bacon and the eggs I started cooking when I heard foot steps behind me I felt his arms move around my waist and he kissed my cheek " Moring beautiful "he whispered in my ear ."Moring" I said back I turned and peck his lips and said " hungry " "hmmmm" he said as he was kissing my neck.i moaned and he groaned I felt something against my back .

"chase " "hmmm" was all he said I turned and said " is that what I think it is " I point to his area he chuckled and kissed my temple " if you mean my boner then yes its what you think it is " he whispered in my ear " chase " I said as I slapped his chest " what its your fault " " what how " I said a little confused " I walk into you cooking and wear my shirt " "that's all it takes your you huh " I said with a smirk .

"with you yes now help me " he said and he rubbed up against me he groaned " no go do it your self "I said " why is your fault you should help " " im not touching that thing '' I said with a blush he stated to rub against my harder he started to move faster and grabbed my hip hard he was moaning and groaning " chase what ar-" I got cut off when chase kissed me hard his licked my bottom lip begging for entrance and I gladly accepted .

his tongue danced around mine I moan why kept at it for awhile and chase finished and I slapped him on the chest " what's that for " he said with a pout " you you" " I what " he said with a smirk " you know what you did " I blushed like a tomato " don't be so cute or ill do it again " and said as he wrapped his arms around me again .

" no you wont " I said I turned and looked at he bacon and eggs and yes there black I chucked them in the bin and slapped the back of chases head " ow what was that for " I gave him my best glare and said " you brunt my breakfast" I said with a pout "no I didn't I wasn't cooking " " yeah but you stopped me cooking" he didn't say anything he knows im right.

" so you have to buy me breakfast " I said he smiled and said " okay go get ready" I nodded and run up stairs and put in my high waisted light blue denim shorts and a black t shirt crop top and a red flannel over the top and my black van . I walked in to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and let hair out and grab my small clip pinning the top of my hair back and put on some liquid eyeliner and mascara and some red lips stick .

I grabbed my bag and walked down stairs and nick was there but no Emily " what no em today" I said with a smirk "no but im staying at ems all week her dads way " I nodded and said bye and walked out the door . I seen chase leaving his house and I walked up to the car only to find a note taped to the window . I quickly put it in my bag as chase walked up to me ." hey love " he gave me a kiss and got in the car .

I was driving and went to maccas and got some food and then headed to school . all I could think about was that note that was tapped in the window who was it from ? what does it say ? . ill wait for when im alone .we finally pulled into school .

"skyler love " I was pulled out of my thoughts by chase he grabbed my chin and turned my head " huh what " " I was calling you for like 10 minutes "" sorry" " don't apologize and what's wrong""nothing "I said he gave me the ' no your not' look and I sighed "I was just thinking that I haven't got to read in awhile"" okay ill give you this afternoon to your self to read okay " "okay" I kissed him and got out of the car only to be faced with luke grabbing my arm .

" can I talk to you " he said chase un around and pulled him off of me " don't touch her " he spat with so much venom " chase " I said as I grabbed his arm " its okay I want to hear what he has to say "he nodded and let him go and wrapped his arms around my waist in a protective way . I rubbed his arms to clam him a little .