chapter 12

Mod flight to.Forks Washington

Kol's phone suddenly blared, jolting him from his thoughts. He quickly grabbed it and unlocked the screen, only to be met with a message that sent shivers down his spine. The words he read were so disturbing that he felt his grip on the phone tighten, almost crushing it in his hand.

Rebekah's voice trembled as she relayed the shocking contents of the message she had received from their old friend, Peter Whitlock. It seemed that Peter had not only fed on an innocent girl repeatedly, but he had also committed the heinous act of rape. The brutality of his actions left Kol speechless.

"How is that even possible?" Kol questioned, his voice filled with disbelief. "A cold one like him isn't as strong as us. One hit and he could easily break her bones."

Rebekah nodded in agreement, her expression grim. "I'm not entirely sure, brother. But what I do know is that if Peter has any sense left in him, he'll meet us in Forks. He better be prepared to face the consequences."

Elijah, the eldest of the siblings, observed his brother and sister with a serious gaze. "If this information proves to be true, we will not only have to deal with a furious Klaus, but also the wrath of the pixie he holds a grudge against. Let us not forget what she did to Rebekah."

Kol smirked, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Rebekah can handle herself, but if you're itching for a fight, brother, I suggest we join forces with Klaus and give that sparkling bastard a taste of his own medicine."

Elijah nodded in agreement, his expression determined. "I will inform Klaus of the situation. While you all have your fun, remember that we must not harm any humans. The natives will not aid Niklaus or his mate if they witness any harm caused by us. In fact, they may even turn against us, leading Klaus to resort to drastic measures once again."

With their plans set in motion, the siblings prepared themselves for the impending confrontation, knowing that the consequences of their actions could be dire.