PREFACE

URVI SHARMA 

URVI SHARMA 

I'm Packed! Like legit. And what else do you expect from an architecture student who barely sleeps, even if sleeping is her all time favorite thing to do! But I love what I'm doing right now and that leaves me no time for anything else if i want to peruse a successful career in this field. Not even love. It is too much responsibility anyway! So who cares?

ABHIMANYU RAJPUT  

Is not saying the truth considered Lying? If yes, then I've been lying my whole life. It's not that i have any choice anyway. So wanting to be in a relationship knowing I'll have to lie to my partner? PATHETIC! I know. But why do I always keep wanting to be close to the girl I've only just met? Why do I keep yearning to touch her? Why does the sound of her voice bring me peace and her touch feels like my prayers have been answered? Why does Urvi Sharma Tempt me when no other girl has ever been able to do so?

Can two people who have never been interested in a relationship overcome their fears? Will they be there for each other? Stay with each other? Forever?Stay tuned to know how Urvi and Abhimanyu fight for their love and stand together against all odds.

____________________

Hello Lovelies <3 

I'm sooooo glad you stumbled upon 'Stay Forever'!

I promise you Abhimanyu and Urvi won't disappoint you. You're gonna love them just the way I do.