Chapter 1

I woke up reluctantly this morning. I was so tired from choreographing the song for StrayKids last night that I just wanted to stay in bed all day. But I couldn't. It was my first day at my new job. I was the choreographer for StrayKids at JYP Entertainment if you haven't guessed by now. I was younger than them but I still decided to take the job. I needed the money after all. This is going to be so weird since I am also a lot shorter. They also said that I have to do vocal training with them today since their vocals coach called in sick this morning. Great!

I decided to wear something comfy today. Just some black cargos and a black crop-top which showed some of my chest. On top of that I wore one of them one piece sleeve things. That was also black. My hair did it's job and all that I had to do was my makeup.

                                                                 ___

This is the makeup look that she went for:

                                                                   ___

                                                                   ___

I packed my bag which was a beige tote bag. Its contents was made up of a water bottle, a book, my headphones, keys and lastly pages of songs that I will have to go through with the boys. Dancing wasn't my only passion. I also loved to sing. I started singing and dancing at quite a young age. I always loved it and I was hoping to also become a K-pop star but I went to A2K twice but I didn't get any further than regional auditions so I just gave up on that dream. Instead I was happy that I was able to help people. 

I made myself some toast with fruit for breakfast and then I went to brush my teeth. I sprayed my fruity perfume one last time and started heading for work. It was a long way away so I had to take the train. Great! Now the train was running late. 

I finally got to work but I was 15 minutes late. I ran, and when I say ran I mean it. I went to the studio and put my stuff down. The boys were all staring at me. I felt a little bit uncomfortable especially since this group was in my top 3. I looked at them through the mirror in front of me as I was fixing my hair a little bit. 

"Are you lost?" BangChan asked. He was the the leader of the group and the oldest. 

"No?" I answered him.

"Why are you here then?" another boy asked. That one I knew was Felix. He was my bias. He wasn't too tall or too short and I just, simply said, loved his Australian accent. 

"I'm your new choreographer. Haven't they told you anything?" I told them, confused.

"No? And also you look a little young for this," BangChan then said. I rolled my eyes. This happened every time I had a new job. 

"How old do you think I am then?" I asked them making them guess. This was going to be fun.

"I don't know 18?" BangChan asked. I simply shook my head no at his answer.

"19," Felix said confidently. I nodded smiling at him. He smiled back.

"You're really short, you know that?" BangChan asked. 

"Wow I haven't realized," I said sarcastically, causing some of the boys, including Felix, laugh. "Are you guys ready to start?" I asked them.

"Yes miss!" Felix joked. 

"It's Ari," I told him. I found it a bit weird for them to call me miss. He just simply nodded. I could tell that they were judging me.

"You guys are seriously judging me too much. Do you want me to show you what I thought of first? For 'LALALALA'?" I asked them. The boys looked at each other before nodding. I wanted to turn on the music but the laptop was quite close to the floor so to reach it, so that I didn't have 8 guys staring at my ass, I decided to surprise them by doing the splits. They were all staring at me anyway their face wide. I got back up after turning on the song and started doing the dance. I made sure to put in as much energy as possible. When I finished, the boys were speechless. they didn't know what to say and they just stared. 

"Was it bad?" I asked.

"No. I think that we all agree that it was the opposite of bad," Felix said. I smiled at his comment. It was nice getting a compliment from StrayKids. 

"Should we try now?" I asked them since it was getting a bit late. They nodded and I started to teach them. I was surprised how well they were doing. I managed to teach them half of the song and then we decide to leave it there. We were all tired and it was nearing to the end of practice anyway. I took my water bottle out of my tote bag and sat on the ground near the mirrors. I took my phone out of my pocket and started texting someone. Suddenly I felt a presence of someone behind me. I smiled at him through the mirror as I realized it was Felix. He smiled back and sat down next to me.

Author's note:

Thanks for reading this chapter I will try and get more out to you guys but if you want to find out what happens next, save this to your library to get notified for new parts.

I will also try and make the next chapters a bit longer this is more of just a little introduction and there will be different point of views in the following chapter.

The process for the next chapter may be a bit slow due to the overload of homework that I get. 

Thank you guys for reading! Love you all.

(I'm honestly thinking of posting every two weeks on a Sunday)