Chapter 10

"You can stay," He told me, stopping me and holding me now by the waist.
"I wanted to give you some privacy," I told him looking down.
"It's fine I don't mind you staying. I can tell that you feel more comfortable here," He said. I looked back up at him and gave him a small smile. I then went and sat back down on the little couch.

I went back on my phone. I don't know what came through my mind but I decided to look up at him. 

HE WAS SHIRTLESS!

The worst part was that I couldn't take my eyes off of him. My lips parted slightly and I felt my cheeks get hotter.

He looked at me who was staring at his body and smirked. He started walking closer to me. What was he doing?! He bent down so his head was near my ear.

"You like what you see," He said seductively in his deep Australian voice. I couldn't form any words so nothing came out of my mouth.

Suddenly the door opened and in came BangChan. Felix moved away quickly and I was looking at his face.

You guys nearly ready to go? If not then you have 5 minutes," He said with slight annoyance present in his voice. 

He then walked out and closed the door. 

Felix looked at me. I was still looking at him. This was awkward so stupid little me decided to get up and walk out. 

This time Felix didn't stop me. I went to get my things and go to the other boys. 

Soon enough Felix came as well. He didn't even look at me. He probably felt awkward so instead I texted him.

To Felix:

What's wrong? Are you alright?

He took his phone out as soon as the text sent. I smiled to that.

From Felix:

I'm fine. It's just that it was a bit awkward when Chan came in and then you walked out. I felt like I did something wrong.

To Felix:

Don't worry :) You didn't do anything wrong. I agree on the first part tho with the awkwardness.

From Felix: 

I'm glad it's all sorted :)

Are you sitting next to me at the restaurant like always??

To Felix: 

What kind of question is that?!

Of course!

He Smiled and laughed slightly well we both did and then I walked up to him. 

"Hi," I said casually to him.
"Hi," He said back with a big smile on his face.
"You guys coming?" We heard Changbin shout and that caught our attention. We looked at eachother once more before following the rest of the boys.

~~~~~

We finally got to the restaurant. We were about to sit down when I got a call. It was my mom.

"Sorry, I should answer this. You know what I want," I told Felix.
"Yep, that's fine," He said back. 

I moved away from them and took the call

On call

"Hi sweetie, I think I left something at your house. Where are you? At work?" She said that all at once.
"Yes mom, I'm at work. Well currently at lunch but yeah. There is a spare key under the door mat and if it's not there then my friend probably took it with him," I said. I meant Felix when I said him.
"Him? What do you mean by him? And no it's not here," She said confused.
"Doesn't matter who but I'll be there in about 10 minutes okay?" I told her getting my stuff.
"Ok then see you later," She said.
"Bye!"

Call end

"I have to go, I'll be back in around 25 minutes," I told them but only Felix seemed to be listening. He nodded and waved. I waved a small wave back and walked out.

I tried to go as quick as possible.

I finally got there and I already had my keys ready. I saw my mom at the door.

I opened it straight away and walked in with her.

"What did you leave then," I asked her.
"My coffee," She said calmly. 
"Are you serious?! I just wasted part of my lunch and you just forgot your stupid coffee? Can't you by it when you get back home?" I said almost shouting.

She didn't say anything after that and we both left the house. 

My mom went back home meanwhile I went back to the restaurant. The walk felt longer than it should have but I finally got back to the restaurant. 

I sat down next to Felix like we were meant to. I was still really annoyed and I think that he realized.

"What happened?" He asked a hint of concern present in his voice.
"My mom forgot something from my apartment and guess what it was?" I told him.
"Hm?" 
"Coffee," I said and Felix just laughed. His laugh was cute but I kicked him under the table. "Felix! It's not funny!" I said even more annoyed. I was now pouting and he stopped laughing slowly. He started to look at my face and smiled.
"You look cute when you're angry," He said quite casually but quietly. I could feel my cheeks get hotter and my lips parted slightly, in shock. 

Did he just say what I thought he said?

He thinks that I'm cute?!

The Lee Felix said that I look cute!

Author's Note:

Hi guys! I hope that you like this FanFic so far! Please comment your thoughts.

Thanks for reading! Love you all.

Sincerely,

                   Your Author