Chapter 7

After the meeting the rest of the day was a mess. While they went to vocal practice I found an empty dance studio to practice. 

I still had some work for college to do even though I was ahead in every subject. I don't think that I will do any of that. 

I wanted to practice social path so first I practiced the singing but I just couldn't get it right. I was getting so frustrated that I just decided to practice the dance instead. That was easy because I knew it for a while now.

Since I had that perfect I decided to practice the singing again. I got it once but when I tried again but failed.

Soon enough the boys have finished with their vocals and now went off to practice by themselves. I kept practicing even recording myself to see where I was going wrong.

I gave up and sat down. I felt tears build up in my eyes and before I knew it the tears all spilled out. Just then I felt a presence. I looked up and saw Felix standing above me. He sat down next to me and pulled me into his chest. I cuddled in and I felt him put his chin on my head. 

"What's wrong?" He asked calmly and quietly with a hint of worry in his voice.

I pulled away slightly. I looked to the side and then down shaking my head.
"I can't do it," I said and more tears escaped my eyes.

"Yes you can! You just have to believe in yourself. And think about the people who believe in you and support you, like me, for example," He said looking into my eyes smiling a little.

I was blushing slightly and smiled back. How can a guy be so sweet!

He got up and then helped me up. 

"Do you want to practice the deep end first because we will have to sort out the lines," He said making a good point so I nodded. 

We sat beside my bag and started writing the lyrics down. When we finished we made a little key and highlighted the parts that we were each going to sing with our color. After mixing up a few things we finally finished. 

We got up in the middle to sing. Felix started and I started at the chorus. I did it perfectly the first time so all that was left to do now was the dance. 

We started it but didn't manage to finish it since the boys came in for their second practice. 

I decided to teach them the rest of the LALALALA dance before doing it with them. When we did it the boys all agreed that it looked better with 9. 

I also taught them all of Megaverse as we didn't realize the time. We were all super tired and I am not surprised since it was already 10pm. 

The boys felt bad making me walk alone so they took me in one of their cars with them. 

I sat in the back with Felix but I had to sit in the middle since I was the smallest. I was really tired so I lay my head on Felix's shoulder and closed my eyes. 

I didn't know that I fell asleep until I actually woke up but Felix had to wake me up and tell me that we are here. I looked up at him as he got out of the car to let me out.
I got out right after him.

"I don't want to go alone," I told him hugging him. 

"I can come with you if it's alright that I stay the night," He suggested. I just nodded because of how tired I was.

I didn't let go but I knew that I would have to sooner or later.

"Chan, I'm going to stay here okay?" I heard Felix tell BangChan. I waited for him to respond but I'm guessing that BangChan just gave him a thumbs up because I heard Felix just say thank you.

The other boys drove off and we went inside. I walked over to the elevator and he looked at me surprised since last time I made him go up all them stairs.

I smiled cheekily at his shocked face and he walked up to me when the elevator doors opened. We walked in and Felix leaned on elevator wall. I leaned on him since I was tired. He made me cuddle into his chest so I put my arms around him. 

We finally got to the top and walked over to my apartment. I searched for my keys and then opened the door. 

I put my bag on a small bench and hung my keys up on a key holder. I took my shoes off and made some more space for Felix to come in and take his shoes off. We put our shoes to the side and I let Felix look around a bit. I stood in front of him looking up at him.

"Do you want to sleep on the sofa or are you alright with me?" I asked him. That came out weirder than I thought it would.

"You," He said with a slight smirk on his face. I nodded and dragged him over to my room. It was small but cute. It had a double bed by the window with a bedside table either side. Then there was the door to my closet and a desk. 

"This is my room," I said. 

"It's...cute and cozy," He said. 

"I'm going to go take a quick shower and get ready for bed, okay?" I informed him as I took my pyjamas. Just a white cropped thin-strapped top and some black shorts that hugged my curves nicely.

"Okay," He said smiling.

I quickly showered and walked back out to my room. It only took me a few minutes since I wanted to get to bed as quick as possible. 

"Do you want to go take a shower?" I asked Felix when I came back in my room. He nodded and walked over to the bathroom. 

While Felix was showering I took my laundry and put it in the laundry machine. As soon as I finished turning it on, Felix walked out of the bathroom in the same clothes as earlier. 

We walked back into my room and I laid down in my bed trying to make myself comfortable. Felix watched me while I did that but I didn't mind. 

He suddenly climbed in beside me and wrapped his arm around me so that we could cuddle. 

I felt safe in his arms and moved even closer to him so now my back was pressed against his front. I fell asleep quite quickly and slept peacefully all through the night. 

Author's Note:

Ooo. I wonder how tomorrow morning will be and how their month until the tour will go.

I also probably shorten it down and put a summary of the rest of the week and then continue the day by day thing and then another summary and so on. 

Thank you for reading! Love you all.

Please comment your thoughts on the story and just to let you know I didn't really expect anyone to read this as I'm just doing it to get my head clear from all these thoughts and little scenarios with Felix.