Chapter 3

We entered the restaurant and a wonderful smell flew into my nostrils. Was that tteokbokki? My favorite. We sat at a table with 5 seats on each side. 

I was sat between BangChan and Felix. Great! Just my luck! 

I mean I didn't mind Felix but BangChan? Like I said he is a pig. About half an hour ago he tried to flirt with me in his way. He seriously has a problem. 

The waitress gave us the menus but I just left mine closed on the table. I already knew what I wanted. 

"Are you not going to look at the menu?" Felix asked me. I looked back at him.

"I already know what I want," I told him and smiled.

"What are you getting then?" He asked another question. I looked back up at him with an excited smile.

"Ttokbokki!" I said excited. He chuckled slightly at my answer. Everyone continued looking through the menus while I just sat there and watched them. They all decided what to get. Felix and Seungmin also took the ttokbokki, BangChan, Changbin and Hyunjin took the bibimbap and Han, I.N and LeeKnow took the Samgyeopsal. They waitress came over and took our order.

While we waited for our food to come we all just talked. Suddenly I felt something on my leg. I looked down to realize that it was BangChan's hand! God he is really weird. I pushed his hand off as I felt uncomfortable. He then had the audacity to put his hand on my thigh again. I pushed his hand off again and scooted over a bit closer to Felix. He realized and kept an eye on me. 

BangChan could still reach so he put his hand on my thigh again. I shook my leg to get his hand off but that didn't work. Felix looked at BangChan's hand but I don't think that BangChan realized because he kept his hand on my thigh still. But before I could do anything Felix pushed his hand off for me. We were sitting in a booth style thing so now I was basically pressed against Felix as I was comfortable with him and it made me feel a lot safer. 

Felix knew what was happening and knew that I wasn't comfortable near BangChan so, so that he couldn't put his hand on my thigh again, Felix put his hand there instead. 

I was alright with Felix doing that, it was just BangChan. No one seemed to realize anyway. I looked up at him and he looked back at me. We smiled at eachother and laid our heads back, tired and hungry. 

BangChan tried to put his hand there again but he touched Felix's hand instead and took his hand away quickly. Felix looked at him annoyed. 

Finally, I could smell something. More specifically food. Mine and Felix's eyes followed the waitress as she brought our food. I was so hungry by then. When she passed me the food I dived right in. I was now quiet just like everyone else. I guess they have the same. Give me food and I will be silent. 

It was delicious and I was so hungry that I finished my food first. I leaned back and took my phone out. I was scrolling on TikTok when Felix finished aswell. He leaned back and watched it with me. I smiled and he did too. I looked at the time.

"Guys you have half an hour to get back and go to vocal training!" I told them and they all hurried up to finish eating. They payed and we went back to the building. I followed them through the building.

"Where are you going?" BangChan asked me. 

"You guys have me for vocals today aswell. Your coach called in sick," I told them as we walked into the room. They just nodded.

"As if you know how to sing," BangChan murmured under his breath but I heard it.

"You'll see," I said confidently. He just looked at me surprised and embarrased. I smiled innocently. I went behind my little desk and they sat at a table. I took out the song sheets.

"What song first?" I asked. 

"Well, we mostly need to practice Cover Me," Felix said as I looked at him. 

"Ok then," I said flicking through my sheets. I found it and turned on the background music. They all did well until we got to Seungmin's long note. Firstly he sung it with the wrong pitch and he sung it falsetto. 

"Wait can we try that part again?" I asked them rewinding the music. He tried again but failed, again. "Seungmin, it's the wrong pitch and you need to sing it with full voice. Ok?" I told him not trying to be rude. He nodded and tried once more but again he couldn't do it. I stopped the music again and stood up to give and example. 

"I'll show you okay?" I told him and BangChan scoffed thinking that I won't be able to do it. He really underestimates me. 

I showed Seungmin how to do it and I did it perfectly first try with full voice and at the right pitch. Most of the boys looked at me surprised. But Seungmin just listen and followed my example because he got it right the next time. 

We practiced through it a few more times until my hour with them was over and it was now 3pm. They went off to practice individually. Meanwhile I went out to a nearby cafe to study since I do college aswell as work. Most of the money that I earn goes towards college for now anyway. I bought a latte and sat down by the window. I put my glasses on and stated to study. I sat there for over an hour just studying until someone called me. Unknown...

Author's note:                                                          

I wonder who it is? I have a few chapters already written so all that is left to do is schedule them to go out to you guys. 

Leave your opinions in the comments. 

I would also love to point out that English is not my first language so I hope that you guys still like it.

Thank you all for reading! Love you all.