Chapter 4

I answered the call.

"Hello?" I said to the phone not knowing who is on the other side.

"Oh hi! It's BangChan," He said through the phone.

"Oh ok. Can I help?" I asked.

"I was wondering if you could help me with practice?" He asked me pleadingly. It was getting dark already so I would have gone home soon anyways so I might aswell help.

"Ok well where are you?" I asked him while packing up my things.

"I'm at JYP in Dance 3," He told me.

"Ok. I'll be there in about 10-15 minutes," I said walking out of the cafe. 

I hung up and started walking to JYP. I was nervous for what might happen because of what happened at the restaurant. I was now regretting my decisions but atleast I know where Felix will be if anything happens. I feel the closest to him and I feel safe with him.

I got to the JYP building and walked over to where BangChan is. I walked into the dance room and closed the door behind me. I put my stuff on the ground.

"So what do you need help with exactly?" I asked him. He just started walking up closer to me. I knew this would happen. I tried to walk away but he caught me by my waist. I felt tears building up in my eyes as I couldn't get away from his grip. He took his hand and put my chin up. I knew what he was going to do.

"Let go!" I said as tears were now rolling down my cheeks. He held me closer but I turned my face away from his. I tried to push away. I failed. I have an idea. I stepped on his foot really hard and he let go and started holding his foot wincing in pain. I was crying a lot now and I took my stuff and ran. 

If you wonder where I'm running well...two floors up to Studio 1. Where Felix is. I ran into the room. He was in the middle of his practice when he realized me running up to him. He turned off the music and I ran into his arms. He caught me and we sat down on the floor. He had his hand in my hair and placed his head on mine. I cuddled into him crying. 

"What did he do?" He asked me with anger evident in his voice. I just kept crying in his arms not answering. "Alright. Do you want to stay here with me then?" He asked me slightly pulling away, looking at me. I nodded. I then wiped me tears.

"Show me what you got then," I told him and I went and sat down my back facing the mirrors on the wall. 

"Can you quickly turn on the music then?" He asked when he got up and stood in his place. I turned on the music and he started. He already did a mistake at the very beginning. He was doing one specific part to the beat but you are not meant to. 

"Wrong," I said smiling at his mistake. I stopped the music and went up to him. I turned around to face the mirrors and showed him how to do it properly. He nodded and I moved a bit more to the side to see how he does it. He did it and it was perfect this time.

"Perfect. Do you want to try again?" I complimented him and asked. He nodded and I turned on the music. He did it better this time. But still not perfect but nobody is perfect and knows everything. He finished to where I taught them and I stopped the music.

I just sat there for a moment looking into his eyes. He stood in the middle of the room looking into my eyes. I could tell he was waiting for his compliment.

"It was good but you do still have a few little things to work on. Do you want to do it together? I mean, I did make myself a little part in it. Just for fun and to help you guys a little," I told/asked him. 

"Sure," He said. 

I jumped right up, exited. I never thought this would actually happen. He smiled when he saw how exited I was. I turned on the music and got to my spot. We danced to about half way of the whole song. I did the best that I could. 

"You're good at what you do. Maybe you would be able to dance on stage with us once or maybe even a few times," He said. I grinned, happy that he complimented me. 

I was tired by now. After what happened with BangChan and after all of the dancing. I yawned. It was quite late anyway. About 8pm.

"Do you want me to take you home?" Felix asked. I looked at him trying to process what he said.

"It is getting quite late I don't think that you should go alone," He said. I finally understood.

"Yeah sure," I said nodding. I went over to my bag and took my glasses out. I put them on and picked up all of my stuff. Felix looked at me confused

"I didn't know that you were glasses," He said.

"Come on you only know me for a day," I said to him.

"Yeah. You're right," He said picking up his stuff. We went downstairs to the entrance we wished the receptionists a good night and walked out. 

I took my first breath of fresh air. There was a bit of a breeze but I wasn't cold.

About 15 minutes later we got to the apartment block that I live in. I lived near the very top. so there were some stairs and a elevator. I nearly tripped on one of the stairs as we were trying to see who could get to the top first. 

We burst out laughing. I was the first to the elevator but I let him in. I was kinder than to leave him out there. We sat down on the floor and I took my water out. I had a drink and put it back. 

We were now at the top and I was running down the corridor to my apartment. I took my keys out and unlocked the door. But before I could open the door, Felix did it before me and stepped in. I stopped him from going further.

"What?" He asked confused.

"I don't accept guests past 7pm," I told him. 

"Fine. I'll see you tomorrow then?" Felix

"Tomorrow," I said taking off my shoes. He walked out and waved. I waved back. Before closing the door. 

I got ready for bed and went to sleep. The day wasn't awfully bad but it wasn't the best. I wonder what tomorrow will be like.      

Author's Note:

This was an overwhelming chapter. I also made it slightly longer for you guys.

Thank you for reading! Love you all.