Chapter 18

I really wasn't sure on going but if I was going to go then I had to do my makeup.

So now I was doing my makeup while Felix was sitting down and watching me. I looked at him through the mirror and we smiled at eachother.

"Done," I said. 
"Turn around. Let me see you," He said and I turned around to face him. "Perfect," He whispered to himself but obviously I heard it.
"Are we going to go now?" I said pouting just so that we could get it over with.
"Come on then," He said. I ran to get a handbag. I put my phone, some lip gloss, and pepper spray. You never know what might happen.

Finally we started walking to the car. 

Once we got in the car, the rest of the boys looked at me weird. I know why.

"Felix chose it," I said and they all started to stare at Felix.

They stopped after a little bit and we started driving. 

Finally, we got there and surprisingly the security guard only needed one of our IDs.

I didn't feel like having much fun just after my mother died. I just sat down with a non-alcoholic drink. I needed to stay alone for a little bit but I had my phone ready to text anyone if I feel unsafe.

"Hello there pretty lady," A man said next to me. He sat down next to me and I quickly texted Felix our code word. Cookies.
"What's such a sexy one like you doing alone?" He asked.
"I'm not here alone actually," I said as Felix came up. He had to make it convincing so he took my chin and gave me a short but passionate kiss.
"Whose this?" Felix asked.
"Oh right I didn't get your name?" I said.
"You know what I have to get going," the guy said. 

A few moments after the guy went, I turned to face Felix. 

"Thanks," I shortly said.
"No problem," He replied.

I was so bored.

"Do you want to go home?" Felix asked me and I nodded. "I'll go find the others then. Wait here for now," He said.

I stayed there. Thankfully, he came back quite quickly.

"I got them, so we can go now," He said and I got up from my seat. 

We all started walking outside towards the cars.

They dropped me off at my place and this time Felix couldn't stay because he had to get ready for tomorrow. 

I got to my apartment and got ready for bed straight away. It was 10 pm when I finally laid down to go to bed. 

I got comfy and was about to fall asleep when I got a notification. I ignored it and decided to go to sleep.

I slept well but I had to wake up at 6am. I got myself ready and tried to make myself happy but it isn't easy finding out that the person who birthed you is now dead.

I wore a cute dress 

~~~~~

~~~~~

I did my hair in a half-up half-down braid and added some little pearls to the braid.

Just some simple makeup to top it all off and finished. Perfect.

The boys were going to pick me up but I ate some breakfast before. 

Suddenly Felix texted me that they are here. Panic mode. I grabbed my bagel and my bag and quickly pit my shoes on. 

I ran towards the elevator and waited it to go all the way down before running again towards the car. 

I sat down in the car breathing heavily. That was tiring. 

I looked down at my shoes. I put the wrong ones on. 

"Great," I muttered under my breath.
"What happened? Have you put the wrong shoes on?" Felix asked who sat beside me.
"Yes! Wait how did you know?" I asked confused.
"We were hoping you would," Felix said passing me a Doc. Martens box.
"No you didn't," I said not believing what was happening.
"Yes we did," Felix said. I hugged him tightly without another word. I was so thankfull.

I took them out of the box and put them on. They were perfect.

We continued driving and a smile was stuck on my face. I was so happy.

"By the way, if I do faint then it will only be for like 2 minutes so don't worry. It's fine," I whispered to Felix.
"That's good to know," He responded.
"Are we nearly there?" I whined.
"Just a few minutes," Han said. 

The few minutes passed by quite quickly and we finally arrive. 

When we walked in they did the boys' makeup and just fixed up mine.

We soon started and at first there were a few questions like for example who does this the most or who does this the least.

"Who would you guys say is the best dancer now that Ari has joined," BangChan read.
"I feel like we would all agree on the same person," Felix said looking at me and chuckled a little. 
"Should we all say it in 3, 2, 1," Chan said.
"Ari," They all said at the same time.
"Well. It's quite obvious why. She choreographs for us," Chan mentioned. 

A few questions passed by until there was one that I didn't think would be said.

"What is the saddest thing that happened to each one of you during the last week," Chan read out loud. I was on the verge of tears.

They all started and I was in my own mind. I didn't even realize that it was my go.

"Ari. Ari? Are you okay?" Felix asked who like always sat beside me.
"I'm sorry," I said getting up as tears starting to fall from my eyes.

I walked off and stopped behind a wall. I sat down my back against the wall and let the tears fall.

I heard footstep coming over and when I looked up it was Felix.

Author's Note:

1. I'm sorry for the awkward ending
2. I'm sorry for not posting in so long I was super busy

Thank you for reading! Love you all.