Chapter 12

Another 2 weeks passed, and now there was only 2 days until the concert. 

These last 2 days for me would be practice, practice and practice.

Today I was going to focus on my duet with Felix. Oh my God! I still can't forget what nearly happened 2 weeks ago!

Over the time that I have worked with the boys, we have bonded quite a lot. 

Sadly, lots of people found out that it is me who is going to be doing the concert as well. Obviously it's because of the person who kept threats. 

But like Felix said, they would find out sooner than later. 

I was on my way to the JYP building as Felix and I wanted to practice.

I walked in and signed in at the reception and then headed over to the room that Felix wanted to practice in.

On the way I was already singing. 

We practiced for a little bit until it was perfect and then Felix gave me some tips.

Before I knew it, the two days that we had were suddenly gone.

I was sitting in my short black dress, having my hair and makeup done.

My hair was in two braids with little black bows on the end and my makeup was simple but cute. My lips were a light shade of pink and super glossy.

Just then Felix walked in. I was very stressed and I could tell that Felix was too. We were both breathing quite heavily. 

I was so scared.

There are also a few things that you don't know about me. Like for example:

1. I get panic attacks really easy
2. I have asthma
3. I have syncope where I just randomly faint sometimes although there are ways of helping me not to faint. For example just calming me down, some water etc. 

"How are you feeling," Felix asked me.
"Scared," I said shortly.
"Don't worry. I'll keep an eye on you. I know what you are mostly worried about. So if something is wrong then just tell me. Ok?" Felix said in a caring voice.
"Ok. Thank you. For just being here," I told him and he smiled sweetly. Gosh why does he have to be so cute.
"Hug?" Felix asked opening his arms for me to come hug him.

I just nodded and hugged him. He smelt nice. I closed my eyes and we just stood there for a few minutes.

"You smell nice," He said complimenting me. "Plus you look amazing! People are going to love you," He said sweetly.
"Aww thanks," I said as I felt a blush creep onto my cheeks.

"Guys are you ready!" Chan called so we walked out to the main little area. Everyone was there already. "Alright guys! Make sure to do your best and have fun. And Ari remember that you come on when we tell you okay?" He made sure to say as I nodded. 
"Alright, Everyone get ready to go on stage!" Shouted one of the backstage people.

Everyone walked over to get ready to go on stage, but Felix stood in front of me.

"What?" I asked him as he took my hands.
"It's going to be okay. Remember I'm here if you need me," He said. He is caring way too much about me.
"Yes I know. Now off you go. And good luck!" I said cheerfully but still slightly nervous.

Suddenly Felix hugged me tight. For a second, I wasn't sure what happened but then I hugged him back.       

"Come on Lix!" Chan shouted so Felix had to let go.
"Good luck," I said once more before he went. He waved as he walked. He gives me butterflies every time! Plus he also makes me smile so easily.

I went to practice my singing for a few minutes before I went to watch them from backstage. By watch them, I meant watch Felix.

He looked at me a few times while they were just speaking to the stays.

People saw him smiling at me. Well they didn't know that it was at me but they knew it was someone.

"Oh! Felix! Thanks for reminding me!" Chan said as he glanced at me. "I guess that it is time to introduce someone!" Chan continued saying. I was ready to shine. "Ari would you like to come out?" Chan said. I walked towards them and everyone was clapping and cheering for me.

I decided to wave. Just adding some cuteness.

"So this is Ari," Chan said while I made little hearts with my fingers and put them on my cheeks. "She choreographed our dances for our new Rockstar album and she will be performing them with us (They changed it to all just a week before the concert) and not just that because she and Felix have a little surprise."

I was so happy and excited. But people started whispering. That got me a bit self conscious.

Like always Felix realized.

"And you might be wondering 'Why does she look so young? Younger than the others and she choreographs for them?' Well that's because she is quite a bit younger than us. I have an idea. Before we start the next song, do you want to play a little game?" He asked and the crowd cheered. 

I guess that was a yes.

"Ok so, I will ask a few people how old you think that Ari is and then we will see who guesses correctly. Does that sound okay?" And again the crowed cheered.

Soon people started guessing. And finally they guessed right so we could continue the concert.

Author's Note:  

I think that I will skip and not write about every individual song. 

Thank you for reading! Love you all.