Chapter 22

I lost my voice and couldn't sing for the next 3 days. But other than that, the rest of our 'holiday time' was alright. 

We finished the choreography and we perfected it. I finished recording all of the songs and me and Felix started to work on the dance to one of them.

Most of them didn't have a dance so I didn't have to worry about that.

Soon enough I was packing for Europe and the first place we were going to was Poland.

I like travelling with the boys. I get to communicate with other people a lot.

I was obviously packing last minute. Felix texted me that they will be here in 30 minutes. 

I was nearly done so I was fine because to be honest I only had to pack my toothbrush and Felix said that he will just take the other toiletries that I left at his.

The 30 minutes passed by quite quickly and it was now 6am. I went outside to the car and put my suitcase in the back before going in the car. 

The only space left was next to Changbin. So I sat next to him while Felix was on his other side.

I didn't really care though because I was sitting next to him on the plane. So for nearly 12 hours.

The ride to the airport was quite fast. We were taking our suitcases out from the back. I was first to take mine out since it was at the top.

Everyone took theirs out and we started walking towards the main building. 

I'm surprised that Felix wasn't walking right beside me. Instead he was walking alongside Hyunjin.

I stopped and waited for him and when he appeared beside me, I walked with him. He looked over at me and I could see a big smile underneath his mask.

"I missed you!" He said. I rolled my eyes but smiled aswell.
"Felix! There was only Changbin in between us and also you kept texting me," I mentioned.
"It's not the same!" He whined.
"Don't worry. You get to sit next to me for the next 12 hours," I told him.
"Yes!" He cheered quietly.

That made me giggle.

We finally got to the main building. During all of the checks I got a bit separated from the group but I knew that our flight was from gate 13 so that's where I went.

Indeed that is where I found them. And I was there just in time for our flight.

We went into the plane and I then found out how far away mine and Felix's seats were away from the rest. 

We sat in our seats and got comfy before we set off. Before I could hold Felix's hand myself, he took my hand and rubbed his thumb over it.

I looked over at him and smiled as a thank you.

When we were finally up in the clouds, he let go.

I took my laptop out of my bag to do some work since I was slightly behind.

As I started, Felix fell asleep on my shoulder. 

About 30 minutes later, while Felix was still sleeping, Chan came over to check up on us. 

He looked at us and smiled.

"You guys look cute together," He said and walked away. I blushed.
"Is he gone?" Felix asked with his eyes still closed.
"Yes," I said and continued typing on my laptop.
"What are you doing?" He asked looking at my laptop.
"Doing some college work," I replied.
"When are you done? I want to watch something with you," He whined cuddling into my neck to distract me.
"Let me finish this sentence," I said.
"Hurry up!" He whined as I put a full stop.
"Alright! I'm done," I said.
"Finally!" He said.
"What are we going to watch then?" I asked him.
"Hmmm," He said.

We quickly chose a movie and began watching. Felix put his arm around me and I snuggled into his chest.

My eyes were closing and I just couldn't keep them open anymore. I closed my eyes and felt a light kiss on my forehead.

Felix then placed his head on mine. 

I smiled and fell asleep.

Author's Note:

I'm sorry that this chapter is so short. I didn't know what else to write.

Thank you for reading! Love you all.