Chapter 20

The next morning, I got ready before Felix even managed to wake up.

I left him a little note telling him that I left, because we wanted to record as much as I could today.

Soon enough I left for the company and my outfit was the usual.

I quickly signed in and then went over to the recording studio. I was so tired and it was still so early in the morning.

7:30am.

As soon as I got there we started. Before I knew it, it was already lunchtime and we finished 2 songs.

Saying I was exhausted is an understatement.

I suddenly got a text.

It was from the group chat.

From BangChan

Do you guys want to meet at the place that we usually eat at?

Everyone started texting back 'sure' so I did too.

We met up and obviously I was the last to turn up. Not my fault that I didn't have a car!

The only seat left was next to Felix. This is going to be awkward.

I sat down next to him and as I did, he watched me.

"How are you? How much did you manage to record already?" He asked curiously.
"I'm good. I did 2 songs already but I need to make the dances for a few of them aswell. How have you been?" I said.
"Not bad. Just a bit sad that you left me," He said.
"You're making it sound like we are together," I whispered to him.
"Hehe," He chuckled lightly.

"What's that red mark on your neck, Ari?" Han asked.
"Wait what," I said secretly glaring at Felix. I took out my pocket mirror and some concealer to cover it up.
"Did you not realize it?" He asked.
"Oh no, I did. I burnt myself this morning," Seriously! Is that my best excuse!

I was also blushing uncontrollably, Felix too.

"Huuhh... Suspicious much," Han said.
"I'd like to announce something!" Chan started and everyone was all ears. "We have decided which unit Ari will be in. And after contemplating between the vocalracha and the danceracha, we have decided that it would only be fit for her to be in the danceracha," He said.
"Makes sense," I said shrugging.

Our lunch continued as normal and I got a text from the company saying that I can have the rest of the day off.

After we had food, I decided to just go home.

I was sitting on my sofa watching the TV when someone knocked on the door.

I went over to open it and found out that it was my ex boyfriend. 

"Hey..." He said awkwardly while I put my resting-bitch face on.
"Can I help?" I asked.
"I wanted to talk," He said. I sighed and stepped aside to let him come in.

We went over to the living room and sat down.

"So. What did you want to talk about," I said.
"Uhm. How have you been? I've heard that you are part of StrayKids now," He asked
"It was good until you came. And yes I am in StrayKids. I'm also going solo soon. So a bit like Kai from EXO," I said.
"Oh... That's good news then," He said. "How about any relationships? Are you still single?" He asked but I wasn't too sure what to say.
"I-" I started to say but then suddenly Felix came in. I jumped up and hugged him.

"Please pretend that we are a couple. I want him to go," I whispered to him.
"Easy peazy lemon squeazy," He quickly said and gave me a quick peck on the lips.

"Wait... Is that Felix?" My ex asked surprised and confused.
"The one and only," Felix said looking at him.
"I better get going before I embarrass myself," My ex said and ran off.

I locked the door behind him and leaned on the door relieved.

"Who was that then?" Felix asked.
"My ex," I said as Felix started coming up to me. 
"Oh! So he is your ex? I thought that you would be dating someone... a bit more like you," He said.
"I was 15 when we started dating," I said and Felix was now right in front of me so I had to look up at him.
"I was wondering if you wanted to come and practice with me, Lee Know and Hyunjin because we need to teach you 'Taste'. And also we wanted to make a new song," Felix said.
"Okay. But first come with me," I said taking his hand and dragging him to the bathroom.

I took out my makeup remover and wiped off the concealer uncovering his freckles.

"There. That's better," I said looking up at him and then putting away the makeup remover.
"Are you ready then? You might want atleast your mask and glasses," He said.

I went to go get my bag and the little disguise. 

I came back to Felix, and we left to go to the company.

Author's Note:

I think that I'm going to do 'WOW' as like there new ong even though it's quite old. Don't get me wrong 'White love' is great it's just for now I want something a bit more energetic.

Thank you for reading! Love you all.