Chapter 5

I woke up ready for what might happen today. It was nice and warm outside so I decided to wear a white skort (skirt with shorts attached underneath) paired with a black sports bra and a cropped jumper over it.

I did the same makeup style that I had the day before and I put my hair up in a claw clip. 

I went to the kitchen to make myself some breakfast. Today just a fruit salad. Kiwi, strawberries, banana, some grapes and last but not least some blueberries. 

Today I live alone in this apartment for 3 years. Yes, I live alone ever since I was 16. I took my bag-this time a black tote bag with my water, headphones, keys and phone. All the essentials needed today. 

I walked out of the door and locked it behind me. It was already 9am but I still had another 30 minutes to get there. I also realized that I don't have to take the train since I actually live quite close. 

I walked through the park and and the beautiful smell of blooming flowers entered my nostrils. Then there was the center of Seoul and by Han river. 

I finally got there this time with 10 minutes to spare. I greeted the receptionists and went to the room Dance 2. The boys were all already practicing when I walked in. I waved at them and smiled. I put my stuff down but walked back out of the room to go and get a little snack.

I came back around 5 minutes later and the boys were sat on the  floor in a little circle talking to eachother.

"Good morning," I said to them, brightly. They smiled back an I put my phone and snack into my bag. "Alright then. If you guys could please show me how you are getting on with the dance then that would be amazing!" I said with a smile on my face. 

They all got into their positions quite quickly. I guess that they have memorized that aswell. I went over to turn on the music. I turned it on and walked back a bit to face the mirror. 

They started off well but then I saw Felix glaring sharply at BangChan. It's probably because of what happen yesterday. I let them continue but it was only getting worse. I went over and stopped the music. 

"What's going on, huh?" I asked them slightly mad. The boys glared at eachother. Before I knew it the boys were charging at eachother like raging bulls. Felix got hit quite hard. I ran up to him to get him out of the situation. 

"Felix. Outside, now," I said sternly. He started walking out of the room. "And you guys sort him out," I demanded as I walked out to Felix.

He was sitting outside on the floor with his head in his hands. I stood there for a moment. 

"What was that about, hm?" I asked quite calmly. He looked away shaking his head. 

"It was because of you, he was staring at your ass most of the time and also because of yesterday. And it's not that I like you or anything, I mean we just met, I'm not jealous it's just that. I want you to be safe. I care for you," He said. I saw that tears were building up in his eyes.

"Aww," I said coming up to him and sitting next to him. I hugged him and he hugged my back. He finally let the tears spill as I felt my shoulder getting wet. I pulled away slightly. I realized that he was bleeding right beside his eye. I touched it gently. 

"Does it hurt?" I asked and he nodded. "Wait here then. I'll go find something," I said getting up. He smiled. Before I went anywhere I stuck my head through the door. 

"While I go get something to treat Felix's wound can you guys teach him some respect, to a woman," I told the boys and they nodded unsure of what I meant. I smiled and walked off to get some things. 

I got what I needed and went back to Felix. I sat beside him and turned his head to face me. I started to clean his wound and I could tell that it hurt him because he kept moving. 

"Keep still," I said holding his chin up to make it easier. He held the hand that was on his chin to control his emotions. I blushed slightly to the sudden touch. I stopped when I finished and looked him in the eyes. 

He looked back into my eyes and we stayed there for a moment. It wasn't awkward. It was actually a nice feeling and I must admit that he gave me butterflies. 

I was blushing and I realized that he was flustered aswell I snapped back to reality and looked away also taking my hands away.

That  felt a bit weird.

WAIT!

Do I like him?

Nah! It's to early to make assumptions like that.

Or maybe....

Author's note:

Hope you liked this chapter! Please comment your thoughts.

Thank you for reading! Love you all!