Chapter 2

"Hi," he says calmly still smiling at me through the mirror.

"Hi," I also answer calmly still looking at him through the mirror. I took a sip of water still looking at him. There was silence for a little bit but it wasn't an uncomfortable silence. I cold tell that we were both doing the same thing. Trying to make out what the other person was thinking.

"Sorry for underestimating you. You're actually really good. Well atleast better than the last one. Way better," He said, again really calmly smiling. I realized that he also looked a bit flustered. I found it cute- Wait what? Why do I think that he is cute we just met.

"Thanks," I said still smiling putting a strand of hair behind my ear. Not in a flirty way of course.

Felix's Pov:

Is she flirting with me. Nah! I think it was just bothering her. I smiled at her lightly chuckling. She also smiled.

"What are you guys doing next? Because I know that I have you guys for vocal training at 2pm so in about 2 and a half hours," She said. Oh so she is doing vocals with us aswell. Maybe I should invite her to lunch with us? 

"We are going out to have lunch and then practicing individually. On that note. Do you want to come to lunch with us? Our treat," I asked her hoping she would say yes. She looked at me but this time not through the mirror.

"Yeah sure! And also if you guys need any help here is my number, you can pass it on to the others," She said scribbling her number on a piece of paper. She passed it to me and I took it. I also took my phone out and saved her number just in case I lose the piece of paper. I turned around to the others. 

"Hey guys. Can we go now?" I asked them. Even though they were on the other side of the room there was no need for me to shout because of the echo. They all started picking up their stuff. BangChan looked at me. 

"Come on then!" He said. I looked at her as we got up.

"You never really told us your name?" I said to her. And that was true I wasn't just trying to talk to her more.

"Oh yeah. It's just Ari," She said packing up her things and putting her bag on her shoulder. Her name suites her well. Her name means pretty, lovely and beautiful. Wait what. I'm not thinking about her like that but if you would have seen her then you would say the same thing. We started walking up to the other boys. Chan realized she was coming towards them with me. 

"Is she coming too?" Chan asked looking at me.

"Yeah hope you don't mind. I said rubbing the back of my neck with my hand. 

"No, absolutely not," He said looking at her. I swear he thought that I couldn't see him but he smirked at her. I could tell she didn't like it as she just looked at him with disgust. I smiled looking at her. I then looked back at Chan and I had to keep in my laugh when I saw his annoyed face.

Ari's Pov:

God. I never knew BangChan could be such a pig. He turned around and we started walking out. Me and Felix looked at each other before going along with them and started laughing. 

"His face was priceless. I could have took a picture of that!" Felix said still laughing. I laughed even harder and fell back  onto the floor. We both stopped laughing.

"Are you okay?" Felix asked reaching out his hand for mine. I took his hand and got up. 

"You guys coming?" BangChan shouted as Felix helped me up. I let go of his hand when I finally got up. It felt quite awkward. We walked over to them and we started our journey to our destination. I'm so hungry. I was waiting since I ate breakfast for atleast a little snack. 

"Where are we going then?" I asked two of the boy walking next to me. I'm pretty sure that was Seungmin and Changbin. 

"To get food," Changbin said trying to mess with me. I rolled my eyes.

"I know that part, I'm asking where though," I said with my arms crossed.

"Just a local restaurant. We go there because the owner doesn't like chaos so he won't call everyone he knows that we are there," Seungmin explained. I just nodded as he spoke. Suddenly Felix came in between me and Changbin and put his arms around our shoulders.

"It also has the best food ever," he said excited. I looked at him and grinned. I loved food especially our typical Korean food. 

"You guys got me excited now," I told them. 

"You will love it," Felix said. Even though he wasn't too tall, he was still taller than me so I had to look up at him and he had to look down at me. He looked so happy just to be getting food. Equally as happy as me. He took his arms off of our shoulders but still walked in between us. 

I could smell food from every little stall that we went past and it just boosted my hunger a lot more. I saw a little restaurant hidden between other buildings. Is this where we are eating today? The boys started walking to the door. I guess so! 

Author's note:

I hope that you guys liked this chapter! And I know that I put one day in two chapters but trust me it is a lot easier for me to focus and put more detail into one chapter and I am also planning on making this fan fiction as long as possible. And I did put this one a week before it is actually due just to not keep you guys waiting. The next chapter will come out in a week but then I think that the one after that is going to be out with a 2 week break. It just helps me get more chapters ready for you guys if I have more time.

Thank you all for reading so far! Love you all.

Please tell me what you think in the comments!