Chapter 21

We arrived at the company and went to the practice room where the others were already waiting.

I already knew most of 'Taste' but they will probably give me some of my own parts aswell.

"Are you familiar with the dance?" Lee Know asked me.
"Yeah I know most of it," I replied.
"Right we can start by giving you your lines because we have it all sorted," He continued and I nodded as we sat in a little circle on the floor.

This time Felix was across to me.

I was listening to Lee Know carefully. I glanced at Felix and saw him staring at me. I smiled and I did too just to hold my laugh in.

Then we tried the singing all together and we continued until we were very familiar with it. 

Then we moved onto the dance. We put some new parts in especially for me. By about 6pm we had it all perfect so we practiced the dance with the singing.

That went well aswell.

Then we sat back down in our little circle and started thinking of ideas for our new song. 

We did a little game where someone starts 'freestyling' and the next one continues and when my turn came, they said that it would be a good chorus.

Surprisingly, we finished the whole song even though it was quite late.

"How about you stay at our house tonight?" Felix suggested.
"Okay then," I said.

We went over to their house and I got myself ready to go to sleep as I found some shorts in my bag. 

We ordered some food and did a live which I was finally in. People were happy that I was back in the lives. 

After we ate, we decided to go to bed. 

And guess what!

Obviously me and Felix slept together.

I was facing Felix but I couldn't fall asleep. I looked up at him and started playing with his hair.

"Can't sleep?" Felix asked whispering and opened his eyes.
"Yeah," I whispered back looking back down and taking my hand away.

He put a strand of hair behind my ear and started leaning in.

"Felix. Not here," I whispered reminding him about the others.

He pouted and he looked adorable. It made me giggle a little.

"Shhhh," He shushed me putting a finger on my lips.

He moved my head and placed it on his chest. I closed my eyes and soon fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up before him.

I started getting ready and while I was doing my makeup, Felix got up. He came into the bathroom and I moved over slightly. 

He washed his face while I did my mascara.

When he finished, he looked up at me.

"Good morning," He said smiling.
"Good morning," I replied also smiling.

I started trying my rap but kept failing. I was so angry with myself.

"While doing your part, don't try and be like someone else just be yourself," He said.

I took a deep breath and tried it again and this time I did it perfectly, not thinking if anyone can do it better making me want to do it better too.

I was so exited that jumped up and hugged Felix.

Suddenly we got called down for breakfast.

We pulled away from each other and went downstairs to eat.

The food that Lee Know made was delicious. 

"So, what was happening last night. I heard giggling," Seungmin said teasingly looking at me. That made me choke on my food.
"I don't know what you mean," I said nervously.
"Come on. My room is right next to Felix's. I hear everything," He teased me more.
"Okay, it's time to go Ari, Felix," Lee Know said.

I got up as fast as possible and went to get my things. After that we left.

Thank God.

We went to pick up Hyunjin and then we drove over to the company to choreograph for the new song.

The drive to the company was silent. Awkwardly silent.

"So. What di happen last night, hm?" Lee Know asked breaking the silence.
"Wait, what?" Hyunjin asked confused.

Felix looked at me a bit nervous.

"Nothing happened. We were just talking," I said.
"Yeah, yeah. We all heard the 'Felix. Not here' and that sounded as if you guys have done something together before," Lee Know justified.
"He wanted to talk about something that I didn't feel like talking about," I lied. They were getting on my nerves now.
"Okay, okay. We won't talk about it anymore," Hyunjin said to calm me down.
"Awww," Lee know whined as he parked the car.

We signed in at the front desk and went up to start choreographing. We did half of it and most of it was solos and then the others at the back but me and Felix had a rap duet so we decided to do a duet dance for that.

We might have gotten a bit close in that.

We then had lunch and after that I had to record some more.

The rest of the day was made of me singing and losing my voice by the end. 

Great!

Author's Note:

I wonder what she will do now?

Thank you for reading! Love you all.