Chapter 9

The rest of the week was quite stressful. I still couldn't get the pitch right for any of the songs. Even though my voice itself is quite deep, my singing voice isn't.

They also gave me quite a few hard rap parts which I had to learn.

We only had 3 weeks until the concert (world tour). 

On social media, like always, word spreads like wildfire so everyone knew that there was going to be a 'special guest' also singing at the concert. 

People were getting so curious that they even started asking who I was on any of the boys' posts.
But the boys listened to my request to keep me anonymous.

I taught them all of the dances though and today we are having our first stage practice.

I was so nervous walking to the place that we were meant to meet at. I heard me phone get a notification so I took it out of my bag and checked my messages.

Anonymous: 
I know that it is you.

I got so scared so I hurried up a little so that I could tell Felix and the other boys.

I finally got to the place of meeting and I went straight to Felix. 

"Hey. Are you okay? You look a bit worried," Felix said. I knew that he would realize.
"Yeah..." I took a deep breath and showed him the text message. He looked closely at it.
"If you ask me, that's kind of creepy," He said.
"I don't know who it is! And how could they get my number anyway! After my past boyfriend situation, I definitely changed my number," I said spilling out my words.
"Wait, what past boyfriend situation?" Felix asked curiously and for a second I had to think about what he meant but then I realized what I told him a second ago.
"My ex cheated on me with my best friend. Is that what you want to know?" I tell him starting to walk away. He stops me holding my waist.
"Is this why every time we have this connection, you suddenly look away? Because of them bastards?" He asked a hint of anger in his voice. I got a bit scared and looked down at the floor.

He pulled me in for a hug, I knew that he was trying to say sorry without actually saying sorry.

We stayed there for a moment cuddling in the middle of the room until someone came in.
It was BangChan. Great.

"Are you guys ready?" He asked not looking in our direction. We pulled away from each other.
"Ready as we will ever be," Felix answered while looking at me. I just smiled at him and he smiled back. Why? Why did he have to smile? Every time it gives me butterflies and I swear that I am blushing because my cheeks feel like they are on fire.

We looked away from each other and started walking towards the door. He let me go first but he followed close behind me. 

When we got to the stage I was quite surprised by how big it was. This is the place of the first concert that's why we are here. 

The boys asked me to watch them perform first so that they have it perfect before I join in. I stood close to the front of the stage and watched them do it. 

They finished.

"It was perfect!" I told them, quite excited. 
"Time  for you to join in then, with singing," BangChan stated. I was fine with the dances but the singing still wasn't too great.
"Alright then but I'm not yet too confident about the singing," I told them.
"Don't worry you will do great," Seungmin reassured me. I smiled and got onto the stage. 

The boys and I got into our positions for the first group one and then after all of the ones we do together, we will do duets and solos. 

The first song that we practiced was Social Path even though it won't go in that order on the day.

I did quite good but it still wasn't perfect. We then did the other two and I did my rap parts perfectly. 

Then it was time for me and Felix. We got into our positions and started. At the beginning we didn't have a dance but then when the actual first verse started then we had a dance but it wasn't nothing much.

The song showed loneliness but then near the end it showed reunion. So at the end we did have to get quite close and look into each other's eyes. It made me breathe heavily as I tried not to think about the past.

I couldn't, it all came back. Tears started building up in my eyes and I bit my lip to keep them in. Luckily our microphones were off already.

"Look at my nose instead. It will look like you are looking at my eyes but in reality you are not. I hope it helps you," Felix said. I trusted him so I looked at his nose instead. 

When my go was done I decided to go over to Felix's room backstage. I felt more comfortable in there than in my own. I took out my phone and started scrolling on tiktok while sitting down on a small couch.

The boys should be done soon. Then we will be able to go get lunch. I was so hungry. And tired.

After about half an hour later, Felix came in. He had to change still same with the boys so I wanted to give him so privacy. I started to walk out but Felix again grabbed my waist and stopped me.

"You can stay if you want," He simply said.

Why?

Author's Note:                     

I hope that you liked this chapter like all the others.

I'm improvising because I ran out of ideas. I will also try to included the anonymous person a bit more and maybe you guys will be able to figure out who it is.

Thank you for reading! Love you all.

Ps: Sorry for how short the chapters are. I am quite busy with school work.