Untitled Part 17

Soon enough, we travelled around Asia and it was time for the break. This took us a whole month and a half. It was fun.

Anytime the boys did a vlive, I wasn't in it. I was either too busy writing or I just didn't feel like it. The boys have been telling me that people missed me as even though I did concerts, that doesn't mean everyone could come.

We flew back to Korea and we first went to unpack. We all went to our separate houses/apartments. I was so tired so once I unpacked I took a little nap. 

I woke up about an hour later to my phone ringing. It was JYP.

On call

"Hello!" JYP started.
"Hi."
"I would like to let you know that you and the boys can have a little free day today so no practice and tomorrow Teen Vogue wanted to do a dare video and they asked for you to be in it. But after that could you please come to the company record a bit?"
"Of course that sounds good." 
"Great. I'll see you tomorrow."
"Yep see you tomorrow."

End of call

After the call, I heard someone unlock and open the door. It was probably Felix so I stayed there  laying in my bed.

I heard footsteps around the whole apartment and Felix wondering where I was. He finally poked his head through the door.

"Hey," He said.
"Hi," I said with a smile.
"Are you okay?" He asked.
"Yeah I'm fine I was just talking to JYP he gave us a free day and then we are doing a video for Teen Vogue tomorrow. Why are you here?" I asked him after telling him the important things.
"I came to check up on you," He said laying down next to me. I hummed in response.
"I'm so tired. How about you?" He asked.
"Not really. I just took a nap. You should too. It helps a lot," I told him turning to face him. He smiled. "So I will leave you here to rest and I will go do some things around the house. Okay?" I said.
"Sure. I definitely need it," He responded.

I stood up on my bed and closed the curtains before getting down. I turned off the lights.

"Sleep well," I said before walking out and closing the door. 

I cleaned the kitchen a little bit and took a snack before watching some Netflix. 

I got another call. This one was from the Hospital. 

On call

"Hello?" I started.
"Hello. Is this maybe Hyun Ari?"
"Yes. What happened?"
"Your mother was in a car crash."
"Really? Is she okay?"
"Sadly she didn't survive the drive to the Hospital."
Tears started to fall from my eyes.
"Thank you for the information."
"No worries. I hope that you will be mentally okay."
"Thank you. Bye."
"Goodbye."

End of call.

I let the tears spill and I think that Felix heard me because he walked out of my room and started to walk towards me worried.

He brought me into a hug and sat next to me. I cuddled into his chest the feeling of safety taking over my body. I was still crying though.

"What happened?" He asked me worried and quietly.
"My mom was in a car crash," I said. He should be able to guess the rest.
"She didn't survive did she?" He asked while playing with my hair.
"No," I whispered.
"Don't worry. I'm here with you, by your side," He reassured me. He made me smile slightly and the tears stopped. 

We just sat there cuddling for about 10 minutes. Felix was still playing with my hair.

Suddenly one of us got a call. This time it was Felix.

"It's Chan. Probably wondering where I am. I should answer it," He said and answered the call.

Felix was right, Chan indeed wanted to know where Felix was. Soon they finished and Felix stood up. 

"It's quite late into the night already so the boys asked if we wanted to come with them to the club and I said yes. So get up and get ready," He said. I pouted as I got up not feeling like going anywhere.
"What am I meant to wear though. I don't have anything appropriate for the club and also will they let me in? I'm only 18," I said.
"You are an idol just threaten them," Felix said.
"I'll look desperate. And also what if Dispatch will be right round the corner. You never know," I pointed out.
"True. Well They might assume that you are the same age as us," Felix said.
"Fine we can risk it," I said.
"Great, now let's go find something," Felix said dragging me over to my closet. 

I stood behind him while he picked something out.

"How about this?" He said showing a short, sparkly, black dress.
"Fine," I said taking it from him and going to get changed in the bathroom.

~~~~~

The dress

~~~~~

I stepped out of the bathroom. Felix's eyes were on me and his mouth opened slightly. He got a bit flustered.

I looked away as I felt a blush form on my face.

"Perfect," He said shyly.

Author's Note:

Wow that dress sure makes a good impression. I wonder what will happen next.

Thank you for reading! Love you all.