Trip to London:

Alex POV
I just got out of a fucking plane. Fuck I am tried, I am in London today so I get to see Henry at an event god I miss him. I haven't seen him in four months I just need him in my arms to rub my hair and kiss me and tell it it's alright while we cuddle all night in bed and eat ice cream together. "Alex come on!" Yelled June I ran to catch up to her, we're in London for a polo event game thing and Henry Bea Phi and Pez will be there. So that's good, everyone thinks we broke up after we got leak but we never did we just told the world we did for Henry's health but he would still love to not have to hide me behind doors he tired of it and so am I. But it's for the best.
"Who are you looking good for?" Nora asked as We walked out to meet everyone "well for who else" I laughed. I said hi to everyone  and he waited for his turn "hi I missed you" I whispered in his ear holding him close "hello there darling! You alright your hugging me to hard?" "No" I said. "We will have all night to talk about it, okay? I would stay with you but we have to go" Henry says kissing my cheek and then I get a kiss on the lips, "okay love birds we got to go" Bea says we laughed and go. Henry is playing so it's worth watching even though I don't know shit about polo, "okay Bea what is happening?" Nora asks "I don't even know" she laughs we watch for
about an hour and 20 minutes and then we go a restaurant where there is a karaoke bar in it so we go there.
Everyone is signing dancing and laughing and it is awesome it what I needed right now. Henry is laughing with the people I love the most other than him cause I love him more then I will ever love anyone else, they start playing Confort by Nicholas Galitzine and Bea is singing with Philip which is a surprise he is the one who's doesn't do anything in the group but since he got with June and divorce his wife he been a joy be be around.
Henry laughs and comes sits next to me with his head on my shoulder playing with my hand and my life couldn't be better. "Would you like to head back? To talk?" He asked "yes! I'm need you" I said taking a kiss from him we say our goodbyes and leave together they see us and take pictures but we just say we're friends even after everything but we are just in love and I am sure everyone knows it, we get to the hotel room 40 minutes after we just lay in bed while he ordered us food  because we were starving we haven't ate since breakfast ,"food is here" he tells me hanging me some chicken and fries with fruit "fuck yes" I say he chuckles sitting next to me eating his whatever in the right mind he is eating.
We lay in bed and make out and laugh "Henry did you know you were mine" I say between kisses "wow I didn't know that" he laughs. His laugh I love when he laughs, "I love you my royal highness" I say kissing his neck while he try's to fresh himself up. "Alex! S-stop" he giggles and fuck I can't with his giggles it makes me go crazy, "how about we go to the pool or make out" I ask "No I am sleepy, I thought we were going to watch a movie" he pouts "ugh fine I can't resist your pout so fine but next time we will do what I want" I kiss him one more time and leave to take a shower. We fresh up and go lay in bed and cuddle up with each other order ice cream and pick a movie and put a face mask he forces me to wear and fall asleep in the middle of the movie cuddle up together.

This is my first chapter and I hope you guys like it, if it sucks please let me know or for an errors. Have a good one loves 💗