Trip to Teaxs Part Three:

@ June_Claremont_Diaz

Liked by Henry_UK NoraWaller24 Pezfish32 Alex_Claremont_Diaz Philip_UK BeaUK25 and more Love these people more then you guys know it ❤️

Love these people more then you guys know it ❤️

NoraWaller24
Love you too baby 😫

Liked by June_Claremont_Diaz

Henry_UK
❤️❤️

June_Claremont_Diaz
Love you baby ❤️

Henry_UK
Love you too 🤗❤️

Like by June_Claremont_Diaz

Alex_Claremont_Diaz
Love you too ❤️

Liked by June_Claremont_Diaz

Pezfish32
😝🤟🏻

Comments have been limited
—————————————————————
We danced and drank and did it all over again we had the best time ever. But we are All drunk, we get back in the limo and go to the closes restaurant which was In-N-Out we get 7
cheese burgers for each of us and animals style fries and pink lemonades we head back to the hotel we eat which sobers us up a bit, and we
go to bed. We must be up at 8:30 for our next
adventure, we're going on hike and then go on a helicopter ride we will be in partners June with Philip, Nora and Pez and Bea and then my and Henry. After our helicopter ride we are going to lunch and go back home to swim.
We wake up to our alarms except Henry he is dead asleep he was drinking and dancing with June and Nora, "good morning" I say walking in the kitchen "morning where is Henry?" Bea asks "he is still asleep" I laugh "speaking of the devil" June says "good morning" I saw "hi everyone" he groans "you want a tea and a pill?" I ask "yes please" he says I waste no time into getting up and put his water to boil I come back to him and kiss his forehead he smiles and hug me "you okay?" I kiss him again "my head hurts and I feel like dying" he groans "aww my baby let me get you a water and lime my dad told it always helps while you wait for your tea" I say he nods and lets go. I give it to him and help out in the kitchen June and Bea are cooking in the kitchen it's 7:00 don't know he the fuck we are all up at this time but we are I give him his tea with his pill and a banana "thanks darling" he smiles "your welcome" I say earning a kiss on the lips "alright come breakfast is ready" June yells we all go to the dining room inside and serve ourselves. We dig in and go get ready it's Sunday we go back on Tuesday "Alex is this okay?" Henry asks "yes my love you it's great" I say "no your lying I am going to change" he say and I groan "well we are going on a hike so wear some flexible" I yell he comes out in sweats and a hoodie it's a bit cold so that's perfect "is this better?" He asks "yes! God yes" I say he laughs and throws himself at me and kisses me hard and deep I moan and go to his neck "Alex!! Oh GOD" June screams Henry jumps off quick then I have ever seen him jump "fuck June I am so sorry" Henry says "what no don't be sorry" she laughs "it's fine, as I was saying Alex actually no Henry which one should I wear?" She asks "uhhh the blue one" Henry says "ahh yes you picked my favorite" she kisses him and walks out Henry turns to me and cry's "god I am so embarrassed" he cry's and I laugh "I am not" I smirk he looks at me and hits me "ah what the hell" I cry "well why are you laughing" Henry you are going to regret that I run after him he screams and runs all over the house he goes to the front where people happen to be with their cameras and whip them out I grab Henry and pull him on the floor with me and he is laughing I have never seen him laugh like this.
I don't think anyone has seen him laugh like this and I was the first to make him laugh like that. "Did I tell you I love when you laugh like that" I whisper he giggles and kisses me he gets up and runs again I grab him before can run inside and pick him up he wraps his legs around my waist and hides his face in my neck I kiss his cheek and bring him inside. I know damn well they will post that but I couldn't give two fuck, I am happy and that's all that fucking matters.