Life without Alex:

Author note:
I did the day in life for Alex so I thought I could do it for your Royal Highness.
————————————————————————
Alex went back to DC three days ago, and while everyone was here it was absolutely amazing! I had so much fun except the whole Miguel thing. Just glad we worked things out.
I wake up at 4 in morning for a run and after I will meet up with Phi and Bea for breakfast, I get dressed and head out I normally run 8 to 9 miles and that's it but there is no time for 8 mile so I will just run 6.
I stretch out my headphones on and run, I run where my feet take me and just listen to bad reputation by Joan Jett & the Blackhearts it's my favorite song to listen to when I run I have no idea why I just do. I ran for two hours, which was what I needed I come inside and head to my room to shower it's 6:47 AM here
in London I have to go to the restaurant at
7:34 so I waste no but but head to the shower.
And all I can think about is today's fun raiser we have with grandpa, I know damn well he will just talk about how happy is he that I ended things with Alex and try to get me to speed date with every girl he seems to like.
And it piss me off I just want to tell him to fuck off but can't and tell him I never ended things with Alex but can't, I get out of the shower and it already 7:15 it doesn't take me long to get dressed and fix up my hair and brush my teeth. So I head out wait for them in main room Phi comes down next "oh good morning hen I thought I would be the one to wake first" he laughs "well that's to damn bad" I laugh "someone is ready to fight" he fights "I am" I say we laugh and give each other a good morning hug and wait for Bea.
"So are you nervous for the appearance we have with grandpa?" Phi asks "yes, I don't want to talk to girls or hear him rant about how happy he is that I ended things with Alex" I remark "don't worry he won't say shit, and that I can make sure" Phi smiles "thanks Phi" I smile "oh looks who woke up" I cry
"Oh shut up" Bea moans and we just laugh "you looks amazing Bea" we say "thank you! So you do both of you" she giggles "off we go?" She says "yes! I am starving" Phi cry's "where are you guys going" mom yells "for breakfast?" Bra says "ah okay, be safe kiddos" mother says again "yup will do" Phi says and we head out.
Mother is still mom she will play mother when she needs too, but is there when we need her. She try's but can't seem to do it cause it hurts her to much.
"Hen come on" Bea yells I laugh and get out of the car Phi drive us today thank god, "would you guys like tea or coffee?" Bea asks "Tea" we say "alright" she says we get our sit and sit down I am sitting next to Phi and Bea on the other side. "Why thank you Phi for pushing my chair" she giggles "okay" he laughs "so am I the only who is nervous for the appearance with grandpa?" I ask "no I think we all are" Bea says "look grandpa now hates Phi cause he left his wife go after June cause he fell in love with her" she adds "he forces you to talk to girl even though your gay" she whispers the last part "your right about that" we say "so we're all
scared, he is most likely going to have me talk to boys that I hate" Bea says "but this is all so silly" I say "I kn- hi sorry what would you like to eat today?" She bows "uh hi I will take your chicken sandwich" Bea say "and I will take the same as Bea" Phi says "uh make that three" I say "thank you" we say "of course! What would you like for a drink?" "Two tea's and one coffee, thank you" I say "of course we'll be right back with your drinks" she smiles and walks away. We get our food 30 minutes later "ahh yess" Bea screams excitedly
   "we have to hurry we have to meet grandpa in 40 minutes" I say "ugh who give a fuck I am hungry so I will take my time" Bea say "okay" I laugh, "ah what should we do after meeting with the headache?" Phi asks "uhh we should go out for dinner" Bea say excitedly "that's not a bad idea" I say and Phi nods "or catch a movie" I add "Oo i like that one" phi says "or we can do both" Bea says "can't I have to do my nightly call with Alex" I smirk "oh god he can wait" Bea laughs "alright fine we can do both" I say "both it is" Phi laughs. "Mm but what movie?" Phi asks "uhh" I and Bea say "oh god" Phi laughs. We spend the rest of our breakfast talking about a movie to watch but can't find one, "well why don't we just order in some dinner and watch a movie at home instead of going to the cinema" Bea says "oh right" Phi agrees "I like it" I say.
We finish breakfast and give the lady a 30 dollar tip and head out to meet with grandpa and it is 9:44 AM and we had to meet with grandpa at 9:00 AM so he must be upset. "Alright be prepared to get yelled at" Phi says "we are" I say and get out everyone is screaming and yelling are name and lights flashing everywhere. We do the normal wave
and head in "where is grandpa?" Phi asks "in the dining he was waiting for you guys but saw that you guys were at breakfast so he is eating" Stella says "ah thank you" Phi says and we walk to the dining room. "Well look who finally came" grandpa growls "sorry we didn't know we were having breakfast with you" I say "Henry we will always have breakfast together" he say "well I wasn't informed" I add "very well, I hope you are prepared to talk to this amazing girl I found you" he says "grandpa I don't want to meet this girl" I growl "that isn't your choice Henry know is it" he fights "grandpa give him a break" Phi says loudly enough for everyone to hear "what Philip he isn't with that Alex boy so it doesn't matter" grandpa remarks "grandpa ENOUGH!" Bea yells "Henry isn't interested to talking to any girl and you don't know shit about Henry so please don't guess you know just because it's out in public" she says "Alex is an amazing and funny man you just need to give him the chance to prove it to you" Bea adds "I don't want my grand son to date a man" grandpa yells "well that's not your choice is it! That is mine and to be clear I didn't end anything I am still very much with Alex and NO one will stop me from being with him! You can hate me and not call me your grand son but I am gay and I am in love with Alex Claremont Diaz!" I scream back he sits there in shock but doesn't say nothing "if you excuse me I will be outside with the guest" I say and leave.
I can hear Bea and Phi saying how bad of an ass he is and should just expect me and then follow behind me, "I am so sorry Hen, we can leave if you like" Phi says "no I won't give him that satisfaction" I say "we will be here for two hours and leave okay" Bea says "it's fine" I smile.
We walk and ride horses and pay no attention to grandpa, we talk to guests. Grandpa try's to pull to the girl but I just walk away where Bea and Phi are, "hey you have to meet this guys Hen he is so funny" Bea says "who?" I ask "his name is Anthony something but he is so funny" Bea says "well let's take a look" I say we walk to him and Phi is there, he looks at us and smile or whatever but it's nasty. "Anthony this is Henry my older brother" Bea says "ah yes Prince of Wales hello Henry" he say "hi it's nice to meet you" I say and he smirks. We talk a bit more Bea and Phi talk and let me and him talk a bit, and he is alright. "Oh right" I say agreeing to whatever he said "ah did Bea tell you I am gay" he adds "ah I have no clue" I said "yup, so I saw you were with Alex Claremont Diaz?" He says "yes I was" I blush "he is a good looking guy" he say "yes uh yes he is" I blush, right on the dot Alex calls me "sorry I have to answer this" I say "ah you guys are still talking" he asks "yeah we are, excuse me" I say I go where no one can hear me and answer.
"Hello?" "Henry!" Alex yells "yes?" I say "ugh fuck, baby I am sorry I uh forgot you where somewhere with your grandpa, I will leave you" He says "no love it's alright, what's wrong?" I ask I saw Bea and Phi come up to me. They didn't see Anthony follow me.
"Are you sure??" He asks "of course love, what's the matter?" I say and walk farther then them "uhh so like I just ran into Miguel and he uh is going to say shit, I have no idea when but he will talk" Alex panics "love it's okay" I say "no it's not cause you will get super scared and your grandpa is going to hate you" he panics "don't worry about my grandpa I told hi mm already cause we had a fight" I say "really?" He asks "mhm" I say "well Amy said she will take care of it but she needs to hurry" he panics "it's okay, I will see you in Teaxs and we will talk about it, okay" I reassure "okay" he say "I will see you tomorrow, love you baby" I say "love you too, and I saw you talk to that guy" he growls "Bea wanted me to meet him, but I promise I only want you" I moan "good" he say and hangs up. "What's wrong?" Bea asks "Miguel wants to tell everyone about me and Alex" I say "that asshole" Philip says "we will work on it Henry, okay?" Phi says "okay." We turn to walk back "Anthony?" Bea says "uhh sorry it's just Henry sounded worry so I followed but it amazing you two are to getting" he says.
"Look I don't what your trying to do but you leave my brother alone and leave Alex alone don't think I am not stupid enough to see you like Henry but Henry isn't into you so leave him alone" Phi warns and we leave. "I am sorry Hen I should've known" Bea cry's "hey it's alright, we should go home get food watch a movie and pack for tomorrow" I say.
And we do, on the way home to order food pick it up and bring to my room we pack first of course then fresh up and pick a movie and fall asleep in my room.
————————————————————————
That is the end for this Chapter, I apologize if there is any errors. But I do have to say this it the longest chapter I have ever written so I hope it's good, if it is rushed or bad I truly apologize. But hope you guys at least liked it, have a good one 💗💗