Life without Henry:

Alex POV
I returned to DC three days ago, Henry is okay now I made sure he was back to normal before I left. But now I have to live another 4 months without seeing Henry or having his body on mine, "Alex your late!" Mom yells "sorry I went for a run" I lied I was busy fantasizing about Henry.
"Whatever hurry up before they come" she remarks I sit there and listen to everyone for four hours and now I am tired. I walk to my room and get dressed to go for I run I need to wake up a bit, "June going for a run would you like to join?" I ask "yeah sure I can't write" she says. I wait for her get dressed and go on are run, we do this a lot when we have a messy head or just need a run.
"So what happened why did Henry go into a bad shock in London?" She asks "we got in a fight and I was being an asshole i should've been gentle with him I knew he would go to a depression but my dumb ass was being stubborn" I mark "oh, I mean was it cause of Miguel?" "Yeah" I mark "ohh, you know how Miguel is he is a dick don't let him ruin your love" June adds. We just stay quiet for the rest of the run and I think and think and think, maybe June is right we shouldn't let anyone bother us they won't be in our life forever so what's the god damn point.
"Hello" Henry say over the phone we call every day when we can. "Baby" I say "Alex! Hi what are you doing?" He asks excitedly "hellooo, and I am just here in bed hearing your voice" I remark "oh lord" he laughs "I miss you" I moan "Alex it's only been three days" Henry laughs again "oh so you don't miss me?" I cry "of course darling" he mocks "good" I grin "so what did you do today?" I ask "well I went to polo practice,
then Phi, Bea and I went to go have breakfast at our favorite restaurant and went to a few meetings and yeah" I say "you darling?" He asks "well I uh sat in office for four hours then went to a run came back washed up then looked there some papers" I add "ah your day sounds boring" he laughs "yup indeed" I laugh as well "hey! June was saying we should take a trip to Texas and stay at the house we have over there" I scream "oh sounds like fun, when?" Hen asks "we will leave on Friday and come back on Wednesday how does that sound?" I ask "I am down" he adds "AWESOME! Tell Phi and Bea!!" I say full of joy "oh they heard they are in my room with me" he laughs "ah hey Phi, Bea!" I say "hello" they both say "so are you both done?" I ask "why of course!" They yell "did Pez say he was going?" Henry asks "yup" I say.
We talk for the rest of the night till we fall asleep and wake up on the phone, we get ready together then hang up to do our stuff again. Today I have an event with June and Nora we are going to the children hospital today see if they are running out of things and then go buy them for them and hang out with kids, I love doing this.
"Alex could you carry that it's heavy?" Nora asks "yup" I mumble, we get everything inside and hand them out. "HELLOOO" I yell "Alexxx!!" They all scream "oh hi" I say they all jump at me "oh wow you guys have gone super tall and big" I pout "Alexx I have a question" she asks "yes lead the way darling" I say "and you still in love with Prince Henry?" She asks "oh um can you guys keep a secret?" I say "YESSS!" They all scream exactly "I am in fact still in love with Prince Henry" I say and hide my face "AHHHH I KNEW IT" they all jump in excitement and I laugh "but shh that is a secret alright it's only between me and you" I say "do you plan on telling everyone?"
They ask "yes! I want to work to know who is the man that I love" I say truthfully and they all go in awe. I truly have no idea where June and Nora went but I was busy with the kids I lost track, it was time for us to go. They have us leave early so the kids can eat sleep and take their medicine, we go out for dinner and talk about the trip and how much fun it's going to be. We head back home but a paparazzi stops right in front of us "Alex Nora June" he says  "uh hi excuse me" I say  "Alex are you and the Royal Highness still together?" He asks
"No were just good mates" I lie "Miguel said when you guys were at London you guys were very tough and used the words baby and darling" he adds "well we're exs so we got comfortable do that" I say and go in the car. Fuck that was close, and Miguel will hear from me that fucking asshole. "Let me guess Miguel told them" June growls "yeah" I say "that dick" Nora say.
"Don't worry he will be taking care of" Amy say. And I nod cause I know she will handle it to make sure no one gets in our way. "Thank you Amy" I say, i honestly don't know what I would do without Amy, she is always there for us when we truly need her.
"Hello dear" Henry says "baby" I cry "hello" he laughs "you keep laughing" I pout "aww I am sorry" he says "so how was your day?" I ask "well it was alright, I went a run and went to the pool with Bea Phi couldn't join cause of a meeting" he says "ahh that sounds fun" I say "uh huh! What did you do love?" He ask "I went to the Children hospital with June and Nora then went to eat" I reply "aww I need to visit the hospital as well I miss them" Henry cry's "and I told them a secret" I say "oh really? What secret?" Henry asks "this cute little girl asked me if I was still in love with you and I told them yes but they have to keep a secret" I say "ahh" he giggles "yeah" I laugh.

This is it for this chapter! I hope you guys like it, make sure to let me know if it is trash or for any errors. I will do a normal day in life for Henry just like I did for Alex. Good bye for now 💗
And for those who doesn't know who Amy is she is the personal guard and trust guard of the White House, you will see that I will write her in this book because every rwrb loves Amy 😉