Love makes you crazy:

Once we came back from dropping Henry, Bea and Philip at the airport. We come back home and cleaned up a bit and get dressed for the meeting. While I get ready I decided to call Henry.
Henry: miss me already?
Alex: yes
Henry: hi love, how are you?
Alex: I don't know I am about to go to a meeting soon.
Henry: oh okay, we'll be safe alright
Alex: thank you darling, how are you doing?
Henry: I am hanging in there
Alex: call me if you need anything
Henry: I will.
Alex: have you ate?
Henry: no.
Alex: Henry make sure to eat. I will text Philip and Bea to make sure you eat
Henry: okay, make sure to eat as well. Don't get caught up with work Mr. Claremont Diaz
Alex: I won't Mr. Fox I promise
Henry: Alexxxx
Alex: what
Henry: nothing
Alex: I know you like it
Henry: stopppp
Alex: alright well I have to go sadly. I love you and I will call you later
Henry: Okayy bye be safe.
Alex: bye love, love you and thank you
Henry: love you more
Alex: think that up for debate
"ALEX, JUNE HURRY" mom yells I run down and June following behind. We all walk to the car and start driving, "I know it will be boring but please try to out a happy face" she suggests we nod. June comes closer and whispers something in my ear "is that Henry's ring?" She asks I look down and smile at myself "yeah" I wink. "When did you have it?" She ask "I been having it, before we got leaked" I say and she nods "and what does he have that's yours?" She asks "my hoodies" I laugh she shakes her head and grabs my wrist "IS THAT A PERMANENT BRACELET" she yells "god June shut up" I say "you and who?" She asks "Henry" I say "NO FUCKING WAY YOU CAN GET SOME WITH HENRY AND NOT ME" she pouts "June he had a bad night and I wanted him to have a good day, and he got really happy once we saw the place I couldn't say no" I say "god your in love" she scoffs I smile "of course I am. I love his royal highness" I smile "I have a prince too and soon or he king" she winks "alright but my Henry is better" I smirk "I will admit Henry is amazing" she says "DUHHH" I yell "but my Philip is better" she smirks and I roll my eyes "okay love birds were here" mom says, we turn to look at her and laugh before we get out.

I get out first and open the door for mom and June, "hey just a quick heads up Miguel is here" she whispers I sigh and wrap my arms in their's. They take pictures and we walk in, we go to the meeting room. Me and June sit next to mom. "Hello, Miss. President" a man speaks "hello, good morning. What do we have here?" She asks "well we have some good idea that could help you more" he says and she nods for him to continue "which is?" She asks "well we can do a parade for people who had to go through um Sexual Assault or have Self Harm" he says mom softens. She looks at me "go on" I say "not many people do that, but these people are important. Who have been though sexual assault and abuse or who have self harmed. It will really help you out" he says "No fuck if it will help me out or not.
These people who have deal with it deserve to let people here their voice because we care not because I want to help my campaign more" she snaps "I understand ma'am" he says Miguel joins in "ma'am don't you think that maybe this is a stupid idea?" He asks I snap at him myself. "How is this stupid? People who have deal with Self harm and Sexual Assault should be heard. This is there month, and they will be heard" I yell mom holds my hand tight "Alex calm down honey" she says "mom how could I calm down. He is saying this is not important" I yell. "And I am on the same page.
But you need to calm down, June take him out please" she says I get up and walk out myself June follows after me. "Calm down Alex" she rubs my arm up and down I sigh hard "I can't. All I think about when they talk about that is Henry and Bea" I say tears rolling down my face. she hugs me "Alex I get your trying to do this so they feel heard but you can't fix it" she says "they were scared, they were alone. They didn't have a fucking brother at the time, THEY WERE FUCKING ALONE JUNE ALONE" I cry.
"Alex you can't fix that" she says "I know I can't but I want them to know they have someone who cares" I cry "and you do. But they aren't little" she says I pull away "you don't understand JUNE! My boyfriend was sexual assault many fucking time and self harmed because of those asshole and BECAUSE OF HIS GRANDPA BEA WAS FUCKING RAPED" I yell her eyes water "and your telling me to calm down? How can I clam down if all I think about it how scared there eyes looked and how bad they tried to call for help but wouldn't budge. BECAUSE THEY COULDN'T YELL OR TALK. AND THERE FUCKING MOM OR BROTHER WAS THERE FOR THEM" I scream "ALEX DONT BLAME PHILIP HE WAS TRYING TO MAKE THERE GRANDPA PROUD" she yells back "fuck there grandpa. When he heard about it  HE FUCKING LAUGHED JUNE HE LAUGHED WITH HIS FUCKING GRANDPA AND YOUR TELLING ME NOT TO BLAME HIM" I say she freezes. I sit on a chair my hands in my hair and cry she comes up to me and sit in front of me hands on my knees "Alex I am sorry Philip wasn't the best brother. But he is trying, you guys don't understand Philip like I do" she says "I know that. But you guys don't know Henry like I do, you guys don't know shit" I say and I sigh she pulls me in a hug I hold her tight "I am sorry I did mean to yell" I whisper "it's okay you lash out when it comes to Henry's health and no one will understand what truly happens between you both" she whispers back.
After a while we go back to the meeting room mom looks at me and she softens. The rest of them look confused, "we're do it son, let's have these people be heard" she smiles and I feel my tears roll down my face again.
She mouths for Henry and more tears roll down my face. Mom hugs me "for Henry and Bea baby" she kisses my temple "how do we do this ma'am?" The man asks "March is Self Harm month, is that okay sir?" He asks I get up "it doesn't matter, both of these things are big events, and I want them to share their stories because they matter" I say he nods again Miguel smirks at me "I love how you want everyone to feel heard" he smirks "I am doing this because one of these people matter and two because I am doing this for someone who I love" I say. We spend the rest of the meeting talking and planning the whole parade we don't get done till 4:30. "I am starving" mom moans "let's go eat?" I say and she nods, I drive to the closes restaurant. We get there in 15 minutes, we wait  other 16 minutes to get sited I pull out my phone and text Philip
Alex:
Can you tell Henry to text me back?!? 😒But how are you? 🤨🤯
Philip:
Will do and I am good mate how are you? 😂🤨
Alex:
Thank you 🙏 and I am alright