Crazy in love:

Henry's POV:
It's the day before the royal dinner, we get our bags ready so we can spend the night. I am almost done packing my stuff, I go out of my room and go to the closet we have in the hallway. I go grab David's food. I see Shaan pass by "hey Shaan. How are you doing" I smile he jumps a bit "your majesty" he bows "stop. You know you must call me Henry" I say "I know I am sorry I am just so used to calling you your majesty" he scratches the back of his head in embarrassment "we'll get used to calling me a Henry" I smile he nods "alright alright" he sighs I chuckle "leaving with Alex?" He asks I nod smiling "yeah" I whisper "and he knows about your lips?" He asks "no" I whisper, he sighs "let me give him a heads up" Shaan says grabbing his phone "NO NO NO" I yell "your majesty he needs to know. He has every right to know" he says I sigh "don't tell him anything please" I beg Shaan sighs "fine I will just tell him about the lips and you tell him how you got it" he says I nod.
"Hen? You ready?" Philip asks I nod "oh Shaan can you feed David please" I ask and he nods, I go back to my room and grab my bag and walk out. "Be safe boys" mom says "we will" we smile "bye mum" I say giving her a kiss on her temple and hug her "bye baby" she whispers. "Come on Henry" Philip yells I let go and walk out "Bea?" I ask "she at the cafe, she will meet us there" Philip says I nod "you seem upset what's wrong?" I ask "nothing just stressed" he sighs "why what happened Philip" I asks "no it's nothing" he smiles "it's something cause your clearly upset" I reply he stays quiet. He sighs hard "I feel like I am being put on so much pressure" he sighs I say nothing he continues. "Grandpa wants this and he wants that but I don't want that. It's too soon and definitely June doesn't either she loves to take things slow" he whispers "and I can't Henry I swear I can't deal with it" he whispers again "you how he is.
But all his grandkids fucked up. Shit Beatrice is with someone who works in a cafe. I am dating the son of the fucking president, what fucking matters we broke the family image you can too, you don't have to be the perfect one, Philip. We all fucked up it doesn't matter anymore because no one fucking cares" I say "I guess but I want to keep half of it together" he says "don't there is nothing for you to fix" I say he stays quiet "you really think so?" He asks glancing at me "YES!" I groan "we broke everything what is there for us to fix? You may be the first to get married or fuck maybe I will be the first to get married" I say "I guess" he whispers I sigh and look at the window "how long?" I ask "what?" He questions I groan "fuck Philip how long how have you both been together?" I ask "oh uh well you two have been together for six years right?" Philip asks and I nod "well we have been together for four years" he says I nod. We go quiet "you're not mad right?" He asks "no never Philip" I say. He nods, he parks and we get out. Bea is already there with Matthew, he is taking to them. Alex smile once he looks my way he walks to me I smile slightly "hello" he whispers "hey" I whisper "Alex the bruise i- it's okay you don't have to say anything" he kisses my temple I melt in the hug. "You okay?" He asks breaking our silence "now I do" I smile I look up at Alex. He smiles back and kisses me on the lips I pull away and go say hi to the others "hello" I smile Ellen hugs me first "I missed you baby" she whispers "I missed you guys too" I smile June comes in our hug "hello Hen" she says "hey bug" I reply.
We don't stay like that for long cause Philip pulls June to in his warmth and Alex does the same "come on everyone it looks like it's about to rain" Philip says we nod "Matthew how have you been" I ask "I am been good how are you doing?" He smiles "I am doing well, will you be joining us today? I ask and he nods I smile, "Herny I brought you the hoodie you like" Alex yells I scream and run up to him "aww you love me" I pout Alex breaks in laughter "of course I do" he laughs again "thank you" I say kissing him everywhere from his face. "Henry and Alex has a beautiful relationship. I love their relationship" Matthew whispers to Bea and she nods smiling "yeah Alex truly helps Henry though everything and Henry is always there for Alex whenever. That's why they have been together for so long, they communicate and never stop showing love for each other.
Which are two main keys to a relationship" Bea whispers back I smile listening to them both.
We all head to the car "alright someone has to go with Bea we all won't fit" Philip says "we will go" I say and he nods "hey Hen" Philip says again "yeah" I smile "your not mad, right?" He asks I smile "never. Why would I be mad just because you want to talk your time" I smile he hugs me "thank you" he whispers I nod. Me and Alex go into the car "so how are you guys doing?" Beatrice smiles "we're good. And how are you both? What are you guys?" Alex asks I smack his chest "shut up Alex" I laugh "what? Bea is like someone important to me other than you and I want to know his intentions?" He says I smile. "Thank you Alex. We are good, and well we are not dating we are talking" Bea smiles "well not yet" he winks Alex nods "and when do you plan on telling me how you hurt your lip" Alex whispers I sigh. "Please can I just enjoy this day with you? Please" I beg and he nods kissing my temple "and you guys just drop us off at a cafe or something I want to spend with Henry" Alex smile and Bea nods "take them to the Crown cafe" she says and Matthew nods "what hotel did you guys book?" I ask "uh I am actually not sure I will text my mom later. Let me just tell them we will meet with them later" Alex says pulling his phone out "you don't have to" I whisper "you want to enjoy your day with me why not have a day me and you. Our second date" he smirks.
"Alright here we are, have fun" Bea smiles "thank you" Alex says he gets off and holds the door for me "thank you" I smile "be safe guys" Bea yells "uh I think you should tell yourself that" Alex yells back I laugh. He wraps his arm around my shoulders "have you ate?" He asks "couldn't" I say "why?" He questions "uh I didn't have time" I smile "that's not the reason, is it" he asks again "uh well my grandpa didn't let me" I laugh "Henry, I am sorry" he says pulling me in a big bear hug "are you hungry?" He asks "a bit" I say "I am so sorry" he whispers "it's okay" I say "come on let's have a good day. Okay you don't have to tell me anything let's forget it all, okay" Alex smiles and I nod he cups my cheeks and kisses me "I love you" he whispers tears run down my face "I love you too" I smile "then why are you crying" he laughs "happy tears you dick" I chuckle and push him off he laugh and pulls me by my waist "I am sorry" he laughs "no" I roll my eyes. "Forgive me, yeah" he begs "fine" I say and walk past him. I see Alex jumps and runs "ALEX AH" I yell. He spins me "Alex people are looking" I whisper "and what" he asks confused "come on let's go inside" I say and he nods "your royal highness and Mr. Claremont Diaz" the lady bows "hello" I smile "right this way" she smiles she takes us to a table next to the window "thank you" Alex says "of course" she melts "you didn't smile" I say "and? I have no one to smile for" he shrugs "that seems rude" I shake my head "the only people I smile for is you and my family and well you Bea, Philip and your mom" Alex says I shake my head. "What do you want?" He asks "you know what I actually what to try there ice coffee" I say "WHAT HENRY WANTS TO TRY AN ICE COFFEE" he yells "shut up" I whisper he laughs "what can we get you guys?" She asks "uh one ice coffee, and just a chocolate milkshake" Alex says "oh and two bacon and egg toasted baguette" he adds she smile and walks off "we're do you want to go after?" He asks "I don't know, where do you want to go?" I ask back "hm I actually don't know" Alex frowns "how about we go to an arcade" Alex adds "I am up for it" I smile "know any good ones?" He asks "uh me and Bea went to this arcade I don't remember the name of it but I remember how to get there not far from here" I say "then you will lead the way darling" Alex winks.
We talk while we wait for our drinks and food to come out. It didn't take long, we ate payed and took our drink to go. "Do we need a cab?" Alex asks "no we can walk" I wink he nods. We walk hand in hand down the streets laughing and acting like teens, "holy shit this looks big" Alex eyes widen "it is" I laugh we throw our drink away before going in "Hello welcome in, only two?" The man asks and I nod "alright and will you guys be doing bowling and ice skating?" He asks again "you know what we will just get two cards for the arcade and bowling" I say he nods "here you go" the man smiles "thank you" I repay the smile "enjoy your time" he says "thank you" Alex says and we walk off "where to?" I ask "I want to beat you're ass in bowling so let's do that first" Alex smirks "right that's what Bea said many times and I always won her" I grin "not today" Alex winks.
We go get some shoes and go to our bowling lane, "alright what name do you want yours?" I ask "hmm just put me Alex" Alex replies "Alexander alright" I laugh he shakes his head "what should I put for mine" I asks "oh HRH Prince dickhead" Alex smirks I laugh and write it down on the board. "Alexander you first" I wink "watch and learn" he smirks, he goes up and grabs a ball and throws it he kicks them all down "haha you see that" he grins I roll my eyes and stand up grabs the ball and roll it I also knock them down "right what did you say" I smirk "whatever" Alex scoffs.
He goes again but misses "AHAHA BEAT THAT" I laugh he pouts "that's not far" he rolls his eyes "you try" he yells I get up and go grab one knock them all down again he yells and I laugh in his face "stop it" he whines "alright alright" I say kissing his cheek. We play two different games I won one of them and Alex wins the next one. We went to the arcade next "here you try to win something and I will try to win something" Alex suggested "challenge accepted" I wink. I go to the next machine next to him swipe my card, I try to get a monkey "what no" I whine "here I got you this" Alex winks "thank you" I smile "what were you trying to get?" Alex asks wrapping his arm around my wrist resting his head against mine.
"I tried to get a monkey cause it reminded me of you but I couldn't get it" I pout he laughs "alright let me try" Alex laughs again I move aside he swipes his card and wins it for me "thank you" I smile "alright then I keep this one cause it remains me of you and you keep the money" Alex suggests and I nod.
Many will think we are being stupid teenagers (which is true) but we both love being kids together. It makes our relationship much funnier there is nothing we get bored of because we will always be up for a challenge. We play some more for other hour till we decide to leave, we grab a cab "what hotel did you get?" I ask "uh let me check" Alex laughs "the Queens Park Hotel" Alex says loud enough so the man can hear hear he nods and starts driving. "What are they up too?" I ask "uh they said they are just got to the hotel but are getting ready for dinner and if we would like to join them" Alex says wrapping his arms around my shoulders "I mean if you want too" I shrug "you only ate a bit so yes we will" he says kissing my temple "I am okay Alex I promise.
"You don't need to worry about me" I smile "since you were young you had an eating disorder so no. As long as you're with me I will make sure it doesn't come back" he says I smile "thank you, you don't have take care of me or worry about me" I smile Alex turns to look at me "are you kidding? Henry you are so important to me if anything happens to you I would die. I need you in my life, you are all I care about" he whispers "thank you" I smile, Alex leans over and kisses my cheek "here we are" the old man says "thank you. Here you go" I smile "thank you Mr. Claremont Diaz and your majesty, have a good one" he smiles "thank you! You too" Alex smiles.
He gets out and hold his hand open, I smile and hold onto his hand as I get out "alright we can change really quick and meet them in the lobby" Alex suggests "sounds good. But do we need our key or your mom has it" I question "no we have to get it, it's under my name" Alex says I nod "oh okay" I replay we walk to the front desk "hello good evening. It a one bed hotel for Mr Alex Claremont Diaz, right?" The lady asks "yes" Alex replies "alright. You are room 234 second floor" she smiles handing Alex the key "thank you" I smile "of course have a good night" she smiles "you too, thank you" I say and follow "who has our bags?" I asks "oh uh I think Bea has a spare key so I hope they dropped our bags off" Alex laughs "see I knew we shouldn't have left" I sigh "hey you wanted to spend the day with me" he shrugs "I know, I am sorry" I say Alex presses the button to the second floor "don't be, you were super sad when I arrived and I wanted to cheer you up. Because I hate when your sad" Alex replies I smile "I just had a long week" I say he doesn't say anything he waits for me to continue. "It was my dad's anniversary and well I couldn't cause someone hated that idea because he had planned me something. And when I tried to say something he hated it but I still did it" I say "I am sorry I am just being a big baby" I say looking away, Alex grabs my chin to make me look at him "you are not a big baby. You are just super sensitive, and all you wanted to do was be with your dad it is understandable" Alex says pulls me in a bear hug I instantly melt "I swear if my dad met you he would love you" I sniff "I wish I had the chance to meet your dad. He seems amazing" Alex whispers "he was. He truly was" I sniff.
The elevator doors open.
I pull away so we can get out "Henry! Are you excited for tomorrow? I am your plus one" Anthony winks "don't even think about it" I growl "listen you little shit. Your being with me and that's final" Anthony yells "keep dreaming about it because it's never happening. Henry is mine no one else's" Alex yells back he grabs me by the arm and we walk off "Alex your grip is tight" I cry he let's go fast his face spells guilt all over "I am sorry I just got upset" he says "hey look at me" I say cupping his cheeks his worry brown eyes look deep into mine. "It's okay, I am not hurt okay I am unharmed" I say resting our heads together "I am sorry" he whisper "don't you didn't hurt me I know you never will" I smile "I didn't mean to hurt you" Alex whispers "you didn't you never will I know it" I smile. I wrap my arms around his neck, Alex hesitantly wraps his arms around my waist "I am sorry" he whispers "it's okay" I mumble "let's go get ready okay" I say and he nods "I am sorry" Alex whispers "you know what we will just stay in" I smile.
I turn around and see Anthony still looking at us. "Hello?" Ellen speaks over the phone "Hi Ellen me and Alex will stay in. We will just order something, I am so sorry" I say "oh that's okay baby. You too be safe, is everything okay?" She asks "yes everything is perfect Alex isn't feeling well but I have everything handled" I smile as if she can see me "do you need me to bring anything?" She asks "no no it's okay I have everything under control" I say "oh alright be safe love you both" she says and hangs up. "I told your mom we will stay in" I say sitting next to Alex on the bed "did I hurt you bad" he asks "you didn't" I say caressing his cheek he wraps his arms around my waist "you forgive me" he whines "Alex get up" I say he quickly sits up "I was never mad at you" I say. I don't say anything else but look him in the eyes, my eyes don't say anything but love.
He leans in close our lips brushing against one another I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him in a kiss, I kiss Alex deep he responds quickly to the kiss he lays me down as he crawls on top of me.
Alex travels his lips to my chin and then to my neck "no I can't" Alex says "please, you want this I want this" I beg "Henry I hurt you" Alex whispers "you just grab my arm tightly you didn't leave finger prints. Please" I beg I grind my hips against electric, he groans I pull him and kiss him deep and hard full of lust. Alex let's lose and brushes his lips against my chin he nibbles on my neck. My hand rest on Alex shoulder while my free hand is playing with is hair, his weakness "you taste amazing" Alex groans "show me how good I taste" I smirk "challenge accepted" Alex smirks "see you seem fine now" I say "still hate the fact that I hurt you" Alex mumbles "Alex you literally kill me" I yelp "in pleasure" Alex adds "yes in pleasure but you still ki-ah" I moan his hands move down my chest till get goes to the end of hoodie he pulls it off and throws it somewhere on the floor. "I am leaving you hickeys everywhere" he grins "don't" I whisper "I most likely have three on my neck, my grandpa will be piss" I groan "you think I care" Alex asks "no" I say. He pulls me in a deep kiss.
We hear someone knock "honey we brought so we could eat with you guys" Ellen yells "fuck" Alex groans he gets up I grab my hoodie and put it on, Alex doesn't open the door till I fully put my hoodie on "god what took you guys long, hi baby" Ellen says as she hugs Alex and walks past him "hello honey" she says hugging me "hey" I smile "hi guys" I smile "god Henry me and Bea had the worse time without you" June yells wrapping her arms around my neck I laugh and wrap my arm around her waist "how?" I ask laughing "we went bowling but it was the worse because we had no one to beat Philip and Matthew" June cry's "aww I am sorry but if it makes you feel better I won Alex in bowling" I smirk she lights up "REALLY?" She screams "mhm" I say "but I won him in the next one" Alex rolls his eyes "I was going easy on you" I laugh "right" I giggle "so you boys had fun" Ellen asks and I nod "very" I smile, "what did you guys do?" I ask "we just went for lunch walked around till we saw a bowling place and ran inside" Bea laughs I shake my head "sounds like fun" I smile "what did you guys do?" Philip asks "we went to a cafe and then an arcade" Alex says "that's sounds way better" June moans "alright enough talking and eat" Ellen says handing us our food "thank you" I smile "of course. Now we need to cover those or else someone will get upset" Ellen whispers, I go red.
Alex laughs "why are you laughing" I say I smacking Alex in the head "hey that hurts" Alex whines "aww I am sorry" I laugh wrapping my arms around his neck "how long have you two been together" Matthew asks "six years" Alex smiles "HEY you remember" I smile "of course" Alex winks "wow that long? How did you guys manage" Matthew widen "we had many hard times but we always fought there them because we both realized we can't see a life without each other" Alex say holding my hand I smile "if I am being honest Matthew.
Nothing truly matters as long as you have each other nothing in this stupid world matters" I say Alex looks up to look at me I look down seeing, he was sitting down he smiles as he pulls my waist to make me sit on his lap. "That's sounds beautiful. I heard a lot about your guys relationship and I just found everything about your guys story amazing, how strong you both were for each other" Matthew smiles.
"It was super hard but I learned to be strong and fight for Alex and I did we both did" I say Alex and Matthew smiles "which is why I ask what are your intentions with Bea. Because if she is just a one time thing that will not be a one time thing for you she is a princess that will be with you forever" Alex says Matthew pauses "that's what my mom told. I must feel forever about Henry or else to let him go" Alex adds "you know what asking you all this stuff truly helps me" Matthew smiles "I mean me and Philip didn't go through all that.
All we get is bad looks but Henry and Alex got it worse" June adds and Alex nods "how bad?" He asks Alex looks at me "can I?" Alex whispers "of course" I smile. "Well for starters we had to keep our relationship a secret. June had to pretend she was Henry girlfriend, and well every time I come to London Henry always had bruises or cuts are he will always call me crying because how bad his grandpa made him feel.
On top of it Henry once in a while get a pretty bad depression or doesn't eat and no one really does anything about because they know they can't and that's when they have to fly me to London" Alex smiles "why do they fly you to London?" Matthew asks "because they know if he is there I get better.
Every time they fly him to London I talk more and eat more cause Alex knows how to help me" Henry say Matthew nods. We change topics and talk about the pride the white is throwing "wow I love the idea" Philip says "yeah we are doing because no one really does it but also for people we love who have been though it" Alex smile looking at me "well we will leave because it's late and we need to wake up early" Ellen says and we nod "good night baby" Ellen says "bye" I smile "bye baby" Ellen says kissing Alex's cheek "bye mom" he smiles. We say our goodbyes and they leave "god I am tired" Alex yawns "Alex are you guys really doing that?" I ask "what the pride?" Alex asks "yes" I say "yeah of course" I smile "that's beautiful" I say "every time they talk about all I think about is you and we need to, people will share there stories.
And I want you to be there" Alex whispers wrapping my arms around his neck "are you kidding of course I will be there" I say "good" Alex grins. We walk to the bathroom and get ready for bed, we shower brush our teeth. Then lay in bed.
——————————————————————-
This is all for today 😭 I feel like it was kinda trash. I am sorry if it is, I have just been so lazy and couldn't publish. I try to publish on Thursday's but I just get so lazy 😭 but anyways what do you guys think about Taylor Zakhar Perez in Coachella 🤭 I think he looked amazing 🤭 that's all how you all have an amazing day. And thank you for the reads ❤️